room for a while, and

in camera talk Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:44 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

WASHINGTON -- The Milwaukee Brewers were charged with batting out of order in the first inning of Mondays game against the Nationals.With two outs, Ryan Braun singled off Max Scherzer, and Nationals manager Dusty Baker immediately came out to talk to plate umpire Cory Blaser.The umpires conferred briefly, and the third out was called. Jonathan Lucroy was charged with the at-bat and an out, and Braun led off the second inning.On the lineup distributed in the press box, Braun was indeed listed third -- his regular position in the batting order -- and Lucroy was fourth. But apparently that was not the case on the card delivered to the umpires before the game.Obviously, against Max Scherzer youre not going to get too many opportunities to have baserunners, Braun said. So it was a challenging way to start the day.Despite the mixup, the Brewers won the game, beating the Nationals 1-0.According to Retrosheet.org, the last time a team batted out of order was Sept. 4, 2013, when the Texas Rangers did so in the ninth inning against the Oakland Athletics after a number of lineup changes in a blowout loss. The last time it happened in the first inning also was in 2013, when the San Francisco Giants committed the infraction against the Los Angeles Dodgers, according to Retrosheet.org.Braun grounded out leading off the second inning.I screwed up, Brewers manager Craig Counsell admitted. I was going with some different lineups yesterday with Ryan in and out of the lineup. And it was just my mistake. ... The guys certainly picked me up.ESPN Stats & Information and The Associated Press contributed to this report. Vladimir Radmanovic Jersey . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Eddie Johnson Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. https://www.supersonicsjerseys.com/970s-shawn-kemp-jersey-supersonics.html . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Seattle Supersonics Gear . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Patrick Ewing Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. DETROIT -- The Montreal Canadiens found a way -- again. Alex Galchenyuk and company are rolling.Galchenyuk scored at 3:37 of overtime, and the NHL-leading Canadiens beat the Detroit Red Wings 2-1 on Saturday night.Brendan Gallagher also scored for Montreal, which improved to 16-4-2. Carey Price stopped 32 shots.Justin Abdelkader scored for Detroit (10-11-1), and Petr Mrazek made 22 saves.The Canadiens were outshot 28-14 after the first period.We got a really good start, but Mrazek was outstanding. Both goalies were outstanding, really, Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. Thats why it was 0-0 into the third period. I thought we gave them too much momentum in the second period, and we never really got it back.Galchenyuk finished off a 2-on-1 by one-timing a pass from Alexander Radulov past Mrazek from the bottom of the left circle. It was Galchenyuks ninth goal.Pricey makes the great save, and I just took off, because I knew Rads would get me the puck, Galchenyuk said. He made a great pass, and I was just trying to keep the shot down. I didnt want to shoot over the bar.The Red Wings won 5-4 in New Jersey on Friday night in overtime.Its always tough but hey, listen, weve caught a lot of teams on back-to-backs in here. Theres no excuse, Abdelkader said.I think we were terrible first period but its always tough when you get in late and turn around and play the next night when the other teams sitting here waiting for you.Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said he likes how his team is playing.Its encouraging for sure. When youre starting to play good hockey you can see it and I think were starting to play good hockey, he said. I really like our line combinations. I think they mesh well together.Gallagher tied it at 1 with 8:05 left in the third period when he tipped in a shot by Tomas Plekanec. Itt was Gallaghers first goal in 16 games and No.dddddddddddd. 5 on the season.Abdelkader, appearing in his 500th career game, put Detroit in front 3:20 into the third period. He beat Price high on the glove side with a wrist shot from the high slot that deflected off the stick of Canadiens defenseman Greg Pateryn. It was Abdelkaders fourth goal.Two Red Wings were helped to the dressing room in the second period.Defenseman Brendan Smith got his legs tangled up with Montreals Phillip Danault along the boards in the Detroit zone and limped off with 8:01 left.Forward Tyler Bertuzzi made it off the ice by himself, but on one leg, with 3:13 remaining after a low hit in the corner along the boards from Montreal defenseman Alexei Emelin.Blashill said he would have updates on Smith and Bertuzzi on Monday.Emelin also made a low hit on Dylan Larkin in the third period, sending Larkin to the dressing room for a while, and punched Frans Nielsen in the mouth late in third period.I have to take a look back on the replays but for sure, a couple questionable ones, Abdelkader said. Thats obviously a league matter and something the league will look into. I havent really seen the full replay so Im not going to really comment on that.Game notes Detroit recalled G Jared Corveau from Grand Rapids of the American Hockey League because G Jimmy Howard suffered a groin injury in Friday nights 5-4 overtime win in New Jersey. Howard is expected to be out a week or so. ... Montreal F Charles Hudon sustained an upper-body injury during practice Friday morning and did not make the trip as a precaution.NEXT UPCanadiens: Visit the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday.Red Wings: Host Dallas Stars on Tuesday ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4198 topics and 4201 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen