you and have confidence

in camera talk Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:13 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Sam Whitelock has two days to prove his fitness for New Zealands revenge mission against Ireland in Dublin.New Zealand are desperate to restore their potent first-choice lock pairing of Brodie Retallick and Whitelock for Saturdays Aviva Stadium showdown.The All Blacks are itching to atone for their 40-29 loss to Ireland in Chicago on November 5, and would be boosted hugely should Retallick and Whitelock pair up once again.Retallick is fit after concussion, but Whitelock is still battling ankle trouble, with assistant coach Ian Foster admitting the 28-year-old is not yet out of the injury woods.He has still got a few hurdles to go over in the next two days, to test it in a game-like situation, said Foster.Ireland claimed their maiden win over New Zealand at Chicagos Soldier Field, Joe Schmidts side downing the All Blacks for the first time in 111 years of trying.New Zealand surrendered their record 18-match winning streak in the United States, and are now desperate to make amends on Irish soil.Flanker Jerome Kaino was parachuted in at lock in Chicago in the absence of both Retallick and Whitelock, with Luke Romano having returned home due to a family bereavement.Ireland targeted that weakness mercilessly, but there will be no repeat this weekend, with Retallick back in the saddle.Whitelocks potential return would strengthen the All Blacks still further, with the Crusaders second row aiming for his first action since the 37-10 win over Australia in Auckland on October 22.The All Blacks have taken time to lend what support they can back home, after a host of earthquakes hit New Zealands south island, with the epicentre near the town of Kaikoura.All Blacks assistant Foster said the players and management had taken time out of their schedule to reach out to friends and family.The most important thing right now is that everyone is safe back in New Zealand, that is our first thought, said Foster. Once we sort that out we will move onto the next task. Vapormax Chinese New Year . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Vapormax Off White Nere . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.scarpevapormaxscontate.it/vapormax-97-italia/vapormax-97-bianche-saldi.html . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Vapormax Plus Arancioni . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Vapormax In Offerta . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. The dominoes couldnt have fallen any better to give undrafted rookie running back Robert Kelley an opportunity to show the Washington Redskins what he could do.Starter Matt Jones and third-down back Chris Thompson were out of the Friday preseason game against the Buffalo Bills with injuries, and Kelley got the start. Fellow rookie Keith Marshall, a seventh-round pick, sprained his left elbow on his first carry of the game, making it Kelleys stage the rest of the first half with the starters.Kelley ran for 51 yards on 12 carries, and the Tulane product looked every bit like a player capable of filling the top job Week 1 against the Pittsburgh Steelers if Jones separated shoulder hasnt completely healed by Sept. 12.He looked good, left tackle Trent Williams said. He found the creases, he moved forward. Obviously there are some things we can clean up, but I think it was a good outing for him.Kelley stood out to everyone, except maybe himself. The 23-year-old thought he did well running and protecting quarterback Kirk Cousins but wasnt ready to express confidence in himself as the No. 1 running back if called upon.Hes still approaching it like he has to earn a spot on the 53-man roster.Once I get on this team, then we can start going on to other ventures, Kelley said after Washingtons 21-16 victory. Every time I get up there I try to put myself in a better situation to make the team, take advantage of the opportunity.The opportunity was certainly there given the injuries to Jones, Thompson and then Marshall, but Kelley appeared to impress coach Jay Gruden early in training camp. Gruden gave Kelley rave reviews before players put on the pads and with contact liked more of what he saw from the 6-foot, 228-pounder who can shift direction without wasting energy.Kelley made decisive runs against the Bills and fell forward to gain extrra yards.dddddddddddd Gruden said Kelley ran hard and well, but he was also looking to see what the young running backs could do in pass protection.Kelley was strong in that department, too, taking care of plenty of Buffalo blitzes, though he acknowledged room for improvement.Theres probably blocks I couldve gotten more of his body or something like that, but for the most part I think I did pretty good in picking up protection with the O-line, Kelley said. I thought I did a good job, especially out there with Kirk. Theres not too much thinking because hes pointing everything out there to you, so youre kind of getting the answers to the test.Kelley has passed each test so far in the preseason and feels he has most improved on special teams. Throw in the blocking and its probably enough to show he should be ahead of second-year back Mack Brown on the depth chart and could be an every-down runner if required.A lot of guys can run the ball, but its what you do when you dont have the ball: Can you help out the O-line? Can you protect that quarterback? Kelley said. I think all of us can run the ball well, so its what you can do when you dont have the ball in your hand.Kelley, a New Orleans native, has impressed Cousins with his runs, blocks and overall approach.I think he showed a lot of confidence tonight as he got going, and hes a talented football player, Cousins said. I think when youre a rookie and undrafted and youre in that position, what you need is belief. You need people around you to believe in you and have confidence in you because he does have the talent and he can run the football well. You just have to continue encouraging him.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4198 topics and 4201 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen