Washington)WR Quincy Enunwa

in camera talk Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:53 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

San Diego Padres right-hander Jarred Cosart had surgery on Wednesday to remove bone spurs from his right elbow, per the teams official website.The operation, performed by Dr. Neal ElAttrache, removed the loose bodies in the area. Cosarts recovery is expected to last six weeks, which means he should be ready for spring training.Acquired from the Miami Marlins in the Andrew Cashner trade, Cosart, 26, went 0-3 with a 6.03 ERA in nine starts with the Padres this season. Charvarius Ward Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Darron Lee Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Cameron-Erving-Elite-Jersey/ . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Darrel Williams Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Dustin Colquitt Jersey . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Since there are four teams on a bye this week -- Jacksonville, New Orleans, Seattle and Kansas City are all on vacation -- you may need to be aggressive on the waiver wire. Heres who you should target!QB?Carson Wentz @ Detroit (owned 57.2%)Wentz hasnt thrown an interception all season. The Eagles are coming off vacation and have plenty of time to prepare for a subpar Lions defense that has allowed 300-plus yards or four touchdown passes twice this year. Detroit has given up the second most fantasy points to gunslingers this season.RB?Darren Sproles @ Detroit (owned 58.9%)I love the way the Eagles are using Sproles this season. Even though Ryan Mathews is the starting back, Sproles is the stud thanks to his pass-catching ability. Sproles will take advantage of a vulnerable Lions defense in Week 5, and will be targeted as a receiver out of the backfield.(Others to target = Cameron Artis-Payne vs. Tampa Bay, Bilal Powell @ Pittsburgh, Kenneth Dixon vs..dddddddddddd Washington)WR Quincy Enunwa @ Pittsburgh (owned 47%)Enunwa has become a target monster for Fitzpatrick this season, due to the injuries Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker have suffered. QE is on pace for 92 receptions. This week the Jets are in Pittsburgh, where the Steelers have allowed the most yards per game to receivers this season.(Others to target = Steve Smith Sr. vs. Washington, Tyrell Williams @ Oakland, Jamison Crowder @ Baltimore, Cole Beasley vs Cincinnati)TE?Hunter Henry @ Oakland (owned 40.4%)If Antonio Gates misses another game, Henry has a favorable matchup against the Raiders who have allowed the fourth-most yards this season, and the 11th most fantasy points to opposing tight ends.(Others to target = Dennis Pitta vs. Washington, Cameron Brate @ Carolina, Zach Miller @ Indianapolis)Good luck! ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen