Taillon (2-1, 3.86), who was

in camera talk Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:51 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Buffalo Bills offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson was suspended 10 games Tuesday for a second violation of the NFLs substance abuse policy.Henderson, 24, missed the first four games of the season for his initial violation of the substance abuse policy. Hendersons agent, Brian Fettner, told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter in September that the positive test was triggered because Henderson was using medical marijuana to treat Crohns disease, an inflammatory condition that affects the digestive system.After serving his four-game suspension, Henderson has appeared in just one game this season -- in a reserve role. Jordan Mills has started all 11 games this season for the Bills at right tackle.Henderson tested positive for marijuana at the NFL combine in 2014, a source told Schefter. He also was suspended for failed drug tests while playing at Miami. His history with substance abuse caused some teams to remove him from their draft boards.Henderson missed the final five games of last season after he was diagnosed with Crohns disease. The third-year tackle told The Palm Beach Post in August that he underwent surgery in January to remove 2? feet of his intestines, resulting in him losing almost 50 pounds and having to wear an ileostomy bag until his intestines were reattached in April. He is on a strict diet that prevents him from eating gluten or certain vegetables.Henderson discussed medical marijuana use in treating Crohns disease during an interview with The Buffalo News in October.Ive got doctors telling me this is the No. 1 medicine that would help your disease, Henderson told the newspaper. You try to tell that to the league, and it seems like they didnt care too much.The Bills selected Henderson with their seventh-round pick in 2014. He started all 16 games at right tackle as a rookie and started 10 of the Bills first 11 games last season, missing one game in October with a concussion. Darnell Savage Jr. Super Bowl Jersey . JOHNS, N. Dave Robinson Super Bowl Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.com/Kenny-clark-packers-jersey/ . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Billy Turner Super Bowl Jersey . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Josh Jackson Super Bowl Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis right-hander Carlos Martinez takes pride in his hitting.It showed on Monday in a 4-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates.Martinez had two hits and extended his hitting streak to four games with singles in the third and fifth innings.I want to let my teammates know that I can put the ball in play too, Martinez said, That they can rely on me to get a hit.Martinez went 2 for 2 to push his average to .290 -- better than five of the eight position players in the lineup on Monday.Its nice to have a guy up there swing it well, St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. It makes it an option for us.Martinez played a key role in a fifth-inning run with a one-out single that put two runners on and led to Matt Carpenters RBI double for a 1-0 lead.It feels good to be able to contribute to my team in that way, Martinez said.Martinez (7-6) threw well on the mound as well. He allowed three runs on nine hits over seven innings and recorded his seventh successive quality start. Martinez sailed through the first four innings giving up one hit on 47 pitches.I felt good, Martinez said. I just tried to stay concentrated all the way through.Pittsburgh outfielder Gregory Polanco hit two home runs and drove in three runs to lead the Pirates to their fifth successive win, all on the road.Left-hander Jonathon Niese (7-6) turned in his strongest performance in almost a month for Pittsburgh.St. Louis had a three-game winning streak snapped.Polancos two-run homer in the sixth off Carlos Martinez (7-6) put the Pirates ahead to stay 2-1. He added a solo shot in the eighth for the first two-homer game of his career.`Hitting and swinging, I dont feel it at all, it doesnt bother me, Polanco said. Im grateful for that. And Im glad its getting better.Polanco struggled running to first on a ground ball in the opening inning. But he had little trouble leisurely trotting around the bases twice.Hes continuing to be a force in the lineup, Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. A real strong performance.Niese (7-6) allowed just one run on seven hits over 5 2/3 innings. He struck out three and walked one. Niese had given up at least four earned runs in each of his last four starts including surrendering eight earned runs in an 8-3 loss to St. Louis at home on June 12.You cant dwell on the past games, theyrre over with, Niese said.ddddddddddddSo, I just focused on whats ahead. I use my sinker more, cutter less. I was able to keep them honest.Relievers Arquimedes Caminero, Juan Nicasio and Neftali Feliz combined to allow one run over the final 3 1/3 innings. Feliz picked up his first save of the season despite giving up a run-scoring double to Matt Carpenter in the ninth. Feliz retired Matt Holliday on a fly out with two runners on to end the game.The Cardinals went 1 for 7 with runners in scoring position and left 10 men on base.Guys had a good plan, they had an idea of what they wanted to do, Matheny said. We just couldnt get that big hit. We left a little too much on the table.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: C Chris Stewart was placed on the 15-day disabled list with left knee discomfort. C Eric Fryer, claimed on waivers from St. Louis on Sunday, was activated for Mondays game. RHP Rob Scahill was designated for assignment.Cardinals: OF Tommy Pham was scratched from the starting lineup minutes before the game with right shoulder stiffness. LHP Kevin Siegrist remains on the 15-day disabled list due to mononucleosis. He is expected to be out until after the All-Star break.UP NEXTRHP Mike Leake (5-6, 4.13) will take on LHP Steven Brault (0-0, 0.00), who will be called up from Triple-A Indianapolis, in the second game of the four-game series on Tuesday. Brault is replacing Jameson Taillon (2-1, 3.86), who was placed on the 15-day disabled list after Mondays game with right shoulder fatigue.Were just going to back away (with him) right now, Hurdle said.Brault was 2/3 with a 2.31 ERA in nine starts between Indianapolis and Class A West Virginia.REHABBINGThe Pirates also announced that RHP Gerrit Cole will make a rehab start on Tuesday in Indianapolis against Louisville. Cole was placed on the disabled list on June 14 with a strained right triceps. In addition, RHP Ryan Vogelsong will toss a 60-pitch/four inning simulated game on Tuesday. ... C Francisco Cervelli will catch the session. Vogelsong was placed on the disabled list May 23 after he was hit by a line drive against Colorado. Cervelli has been on the DL since mid-June with a broken bone in his left hand. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen