www.cheapairmax97sale.com

in places to be! Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:32 am
by gsnoopy520 • 340 Posts

WEIHAI http://www.cheapairmax90essentialsale.com/ , July 3 (Xinhua) -- A week before the US Women's Open tees off, world No. 6 Feng Shanshan is in Shandong province for the US$450,000 Kumho Tires Ladies Open starting Friday as the Chinese ace aims to fine tune her game against a top field of Koreans at the China LPGA Tour event.

"This is good preparation for a major. Last year I finished tied for seventh (at the Kumho Tires Ladies Open) and then I went to Britain where I tied for runner-up at the British Ladies' Open," said Guangdong native Feng after her practice round on Wednesday at Weihai Point Golf Resort.

"I didn't play a practice round before the (Women's British Open) event, so next week I will just play nine holes each day before the US Women's Open and rely a lot on my caddie to walk around the course and make a lot of notes. So when I begin to play the competition the strategy can be worked out."

With her lone win of the year coming in China in May at the Buick Ladies Championship where she won by a commanding seven shots cheap air max 90 infrared , Feng felt she still needed to raise her game to contend.

To date, the 25-year-old has posted seven top-10 finishes on the US LPGA Tour this year, including a tie for eighth at the ANA Inspiration, the year's first major.

"This year I have been steady but I didn't have my A game. In the US LPGA I always save shots but at the end of the day I can finish in top 10, which is nice cheap air max 90 ultra , but I have had a few top fives, no top threes," said Feng, the first Chinese to win a major at the 2012 Women's PGA Championship.

"Maybe it's a mental game. After many years we would think a lot, but with a lot of things on your mind you couldn't play to your best. To me the finish is not the most important to me this week. I would try to have fun and try to go back (to the feeling) when I just turned pro. At that time cheap air max 90 essential , golf is a great enjoyment and an excitement."

With a number of strong South Koreans in the field for the LPGA of Korea Tour co-sponsored event, Feng will undoubtedly have to be at her best to win at Weihai Point this week. The course is built on a peninsula that juts out onto Bohai Bay with the wind a constant presence.

Reigning champion Kim Hyo-joo returns to defend her title as the South Korean has risen to fourth in the Rolex Women's World Golf Rankings in a year that has seen her post seven top-10 finishes stateside, including a win at the JTBC Founders Cup in March.

Other South Koreans of note in the field include Jang Ha-na, winner of the 2013 Hyundai China's Ladies Open and 22nd in the world ranking, and exciting US LPGA Tour rookie Q Baek.

After finishing tied for 14th at a Japan Tour event last week cheap air max 90 ez , Feng said she realized all of China's hopes would be on her shoulders this week to beat the South Koreans. That feat has been made more difficult with top Chinese players Lin Xiyu, Pan Yanhong and Shi Yuting currently in the states preparing for the US Women's Open in Pennsylvania.

"Today I played nine holes. I found out the golf conditions are soft, which will help us to shoot lower scores even though it plays a little bit longer. The golf course is a little bit tricky. I believe it is a harder golf value in China LPGA. It is a hilly golf course with tight fairways. You can have a decent score without the wind, but if it blows it should be a great challenge for all of us," Feng said.

"But just like last year around this time cheap air max 90 outlet , I'm driving very good going into a major. In the past week I have only hit one fairway bunker, the rest of my tee shots are all on the fairways so I can have a good score."

The Kumho Tires Ladies Open runs Friday through Sunday.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 15 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen