puma xo

in camera talk Thu May 09, 2019 5:01 am
by Maurice Hardy • 3 Posts

ÿþBoth offerings will come with puma vikky platform matching tonal leather lining as well as reflective 3M piping placed on the outlines of the shoe. Offsetting the look is the white midsole that helps to balance out the look of the shoe. Set to release tomorrow, you ll be able to pick up either pair for $150.via: Feature Author s TakeThe star of the shoe is definitely the reflective 3M piping, I m sure it looks flashy at night, but I m not sure I like the way the shoe looks when flash is not hitting it. Maybe there s too much 3M? Is that even possible?Available Now on Kixify & eBayYesterday we unveiled the second drop of the Stampd x Puma collection, today we have better pictures of the two sneakers said to be a part of that collection.

Let s take a closer look at the Stampd x Puma R698 Desert Storm in the  puma wedge sneakers Black and  Drizzle colorways.The Puma R698 s are done up in a tonal suede and leather upper in either a black or grey colorway. The upper is filled with perforations most noticeable in the toebox and side panels. Some added dimension to the shoe is found puma work boots by way of the heathered sockliner giving it a comfortable look. The looks of the shoe is completed by utilizing a two toned midsole to create some much needed contrast to the overall look of the shoe. The Puma R698 manages to create a perfect blend of the classic Puma style with the touch of Chris Stamp. Said to release on October 17th, let us know what you think about the Stampd x Puma R698 collab?via: Puma Author s TakeThis is what I think about the shoe. Click here.

The Puma Blaze of Glory White have started to arrive at select retailers.Source: puma x mcm AGDownload the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube ChannelAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayThe Puma Trinomic XT2 is about to get a premium look and feel for the Fall season. This Texturized version of the model will have it undergo a change that complete renovates the look of the shoe.The  Texturized edition of the XT2 will come with a black pebbled leather upper that sort of reminds me of what a basketball looks like.

In addition to the pebbled leather, there will also be a gel-cap heel counter and a translucent forefoot harness. The branding on the heel and tongue also comes in black, as the the laces. Lastly, to help offset the look of the upper, you will find a dual-colored Trinomic midsole coming in black an silver. Priced at $130, you can now get a pair at participating Puma retailers.via: KITH Author s TakeThe pebbled leather look is definitely a nice look on the shoe. I m also a fan of the heel counter and the blacked out look.

The Black/White pair will feature a suede upper done puma xo entirely in Black, while a chunky Black outsole completes the look. The Puma logo found on the shoe will be done in Gold to add a touch of contrast. Look for the Rihanna x Puma Creeper to hit stores on September 25th. They are coming with a price tag of $120.Source: RCKDownload the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube ChannelAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayRihanna has teamed up with Puma and is ready to take the footwear market by storm.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen