isconception is you must be the greatest and strong

in camera talk Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:41 am
by gsnoopy520 • 340 Posts

Whether or not you consider yourself an "emotional" person Nike Air Force 1 High Australia Cheap , there's no doubt about it: emotions play a central role in your relationship and in building a deeper level of intimacy. When you share your feelings, you communicate directly about your needs and the deepest parts of yourself.

Feelings aren't random--your feelings are in response to something. Think of your emotions as messengers, letting your partner know what is important to you, what is already working in the relationship Nike Air Force 1 High Australia , and what might need improvement. Your emotions also mirror your passions and dreams, your desires and fears.

Why do emotions play such a pivotal role in your relationship?

There are numerous pathways to deeper intimacy. One is through the communication and sharing of feelings. The feelings that you and your partner experience together are the breath that give life to your marriage or relationship. Emotions and intimacy go hand in hand.

When you try to marginalize your feelings so that they aren't a part of your relationship, intimacy suffers.

Learn to listen to your emotions

The first step in using your emotions to create deeper intimacy is to identify what you are feeling.

The second step is to communicate your feelings in a way that will foster intimacy and create a mutual understanding between you and your partner. It will always be easier to share positive feelings than feelings that might elicit defensiveness in your spouse or partner.

To help reduce the likelihood that your partner will become defensive, ask yourself the following question before discussing sensitive issues: "How can I talk about these feelings and my needs so that my partner will be open and responsive to what I'm saying?"

Learn to clarify your emotions

Sometimes your feelings will be easy to recognize and give you direction in your relationship Nike Air Force 1 Just Do It Australia Cheap , while at other times they will be nebulous and confusing.

When your feelings are unclear to you, give them the time and space they need to take shape. Like a mound of clay waiting to be shaped into a sculpture, some feelings will need time and attention before becoming well defined.

One way to gain clarity is to monitor your physical reactions (physical sensations are often an important part of feelings). Ask yourself, "What are these physical sensations trying to tell me?" "What needs lie behind this experience?"

Don't worry if answers don't immediately appear--revisit these questions as needed (as well as any other questions that invite introspection). Many find journaling helpful as a way to clarify underlying emotions and needs.

While feelings are an important part of intimacy Nike Air Force 1 Just Do It Australia , trouble can arise when your feelings are guided by certain assumptions. See if you hold any of the assumptions listed below.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 15 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen