for as we look at the long term.

in places to be! Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:40 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

NEW YORK -- Major League Baseball says spring training games drew a record average of 8,078 fans, up 7.3 per cent from last years 7,527. The previous mark of 7,793 had been set in 2008. Overall attendance for 447 dates was 3,610,738, baseballs fifth-highest total, the commissioners office said Tuesday. The Chicago Cubs drew 213,815 fans and an average of 14,254 for the first season of Cubs Park in Mesa, Ariz. Wholesale Jerseys Online . Rudy Gay made the tying basket in regulation and a 3-pointer in overtime that gave Sacramento the lead for good, and Fredette scored a career-high 24 points to help the Kings beat the Knicks 106-101 on Wednesday night. Wholesale Stitched Jerseys . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. https://www.wholesalejerseys2020.com/. In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. China Jerseys . - Steve Kerr of the Golden State Warriors will coach the Western Conference in the All-Star Game on Feb.Happy New Year! Hope each and every one of you and your families have a wonderful 2014. All the best! A few quick NBA Thoughts. 1. PATRICK PATTERSON (Raptors): Hes impressed me with his toughness and skill level. Hes got a nice face up game and works hard to establish positive post position inside. Hes also a strong and steady interior defender who fights for every inch in the paint. Between him and Tyler Hansbrough, head coach Dwane Casey has a good 3 and 4 with the depth in terms of his front court rotation. Patterson knows the game well and is a smart player. Hes in the right spots and has good awareness of what needs to get done out there. 2. KELLY OLYNYK (Celtics): 21 points and four rebounds along with five assists and two blocks yesterday. Thats nice to see; hes battled injury which is always difficult for rookies in missing necessary practice and game time. Theyre going to throw him out there every game since rebuilding is the approach in Boston this season; when he gets extended minutes, he impresses me. He has good skill and feel for the game. 3. KYRIE IRVING (Cavs): Fingers crossed that the MRI results are OK for him. Hes such an enjoyable and creative player to watch. I spoke about this on Monday: weve had so many injuries to some of our elite level players which is sucha shame. The Cavs have been a bit of a disappointment this season and hes that bright spot that you tune in to watch and know that hell wow you with hiis ball handling, passing and scoring punch.dddddddddddd Hes had njury issues in the past and you always worry about guys that are injury prone when youre trying to build a team. 4. PAU GASOL (Lakers): Its amazing when you evaluate trade rumours these days. So often its about the contract attached to a guys name rather than the guy himself. Hes linked with former teammate Andrew Bynum in a deal with the Cavs. Maybe the Cavs think hes still got a lot left in his game and want to see it for themselves while dumping Bynum. From what I see this year from Gasol, he needs a change of scenery. Its obvious that he doesnt feel comfortable with Mike DAntonis system in Los Angeles while DAntoni has struggled to connect with him. Probably better for both sides if hes moved. Gasol is a big ticket guy yet hes got a lot to play for as we look at the long term. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Somethings brewing. 5. TAJ GIBSON (Bulls): He has really impressed me with his improvement in his low post skills. I saw him last night in Chicago; hes made a significant commitment to do a better job of establishing deeper post position to counteract his lack of major size and length in the lane which is critical for him. He has a great motor and with the Bulls desperate for more offensive productivity and consistency hes a candidate for more minutes. Carlos Boozer can be inconsistent on some nights and Joakim Noah is a high energy guy with limited post moves; opportunity could be knocking further for him as they search for answers. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 15 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen