him and got back to first. "Thats two pretty tou

in camera talk Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:15 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. Dexter Lawrence Giants Jersey . -- Bernhard Langer birdied three of the last four holes for an 8-under 63 and a two-stroke lead Friday in the Champions Tours Toshiba Classic. Langer, the 2008 winner, had eight birdies in his bogey-free round at Newport Beach Country Club. The 56-year-old German won the season-opening event in Hawaii in January for his 19th victory on the 50-and-over tour. "I played really solid through the whole bag," Langer said. "I hit most of the greens in regulation and I was happy with just about every club in my bag." Fred Couples, Jeff Hart and Taiwans Chien Soon Lu shot 65, and Kenny Perry, Michael Allen, Kirk Triplett, Duffy Waldorf and Scott Simpson were another stroke back. Couples won the 2010 tournament, shooting 66-64-65. Last month in Florida, Allen beat Waldorf in a playoff in Boca Raton, and Triplett won in Naples. Defending champion David Frost opened with a 72. Langer tied for seventh in Boca Raton and tied for second in Naples. He has broken par in all 10 of his rounds this season and 19 of his last 20. "What happened with that one round," Langer joked. Langer topped the first-round leaderboard for the 18th time in his career. In the first 17, he has gone on to win six times. He also tied for second in the 2012 tournament. "I think it always helps when you play a course well," Langer said. "It certainly doesnt hurt. I think I know how to play well here." Langer is carrying four wedges this week and used them all to set up birdies. He took out his 3-wood and replaced it with a gap wedge, to accompany lob, sand and pitching wedges. "It depends on the course, but I have done this before," Langer said. "Sometimes Ill take the 3-wood out or the 3-iron out and replace it with a gap wedge." Newport Beach County Club is 6,584 yards, one of the shorter courses on the tour. Of Langers eight birdies, six were set up with wedge shots. Couples bogeyed the par-4 16th to drop out of a share of the lead, and matched Langer with a two-putt birdie on the par-5 18th. Carl Banks Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. Darius Slayton Jersey .com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic. http://www.giantsonlineteamshop.com/saquon-barkley-jersey-cheap.html . The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament.MIAMI -- Steve Cishek said he felt fine even though he pitched poorly. The Miami Marlins closer rubbed his left shoulder several times between pitches during a dismal ninth inning Friday night, but he declined to blame any health issues after giving up four runs in a 9-5 loss to the Oakland Athletics. "I just didnt get the job done," Cishek (4-3) said. The right-hander retired only two batters while giving up five hits, including a single by Yoenis Cespedes that scored the go-ahead run thanks to a replay reversal. The Marlins trailed 4-0 but took a 5-4 lead into the eighth. They fell to 28-1 when leading after seven innings. With the score 5-all, Coco Crisp singled off Cishek to start the ninth and took second on Alberto Callaspos single. When Cespedes followed with a single, right fielder Giancarlo Stanton made a strong throw home, and Crisp was ruled out at the plate. After a review that took 3 1/2 minutes, the called was overturned, giving the As a 6-5 lead. Josh Donaldson hit a sacrifice fly for his third RBI, and Stephen Vogt and Josh Reddick followed with run-scoring singles. "With Crisp, that was a great job of hitting by him," Cishek said. "For some reason, things just unraveled after that. I thought I made good pitches, but once it got later the pitches stayed up, the slider was flat, and they were very comfortable." Cisheks ERA rose from 1.93 to 2.97. "It just wasnt his night tonight," manager Mike Redmond said. "He has been so good for us." Reddick had three of the Athletics 16 hits, including a two-out RBI triple that tied the game in the eighth. Luke Gregerson (2-1) pitched around a one-out double by Jeff Mathis in a scoreless eighth. Oaklands Jesse Chavez took a 4-0 lead into the sixth but couldnt get another out. Stantonss leadoff single was the first of five consecutive hits, and Donovan Solano greeted Dan Otero with an RBI double before pinch-hitter Jeff Bakers run-scoring single put Miami ahead. Evan Engram Youth Jersey. . Stanton, Casey McGehee and Garrett Jones had two hits apiece for the Marlins, who lost despite going 6 for 10 with runners in scoring position. Marlins rookie right-hander Anthony DeSclafani left the game after three innings with a bruised right forearm, putting further strain on a bullpen already taxed by a 14-inning loss at Philadelphia on Thursday. DeSclafani was hit in the arm by a line drive in the first inning by Brandon Moss that went for an infield hit, and his status is day to day. He said he expects to be able to throw on the side Saturday. He allowed two runs in three innings, leaving him with an ERA of 7.40 after five career starts. The Marlins arrived in Miami at 4:15 a.m. after the 14-inning loss at Philadelphia on Thursday, and they played as if short on sleep in the early going. They had Crisp picked off midway between first and second in the fourth inning, but when first baseman Jones glanced at another baserunner, Crisp ducked past him and got back to first. "Thats two pretty tough losses," Redmond said. "Thats pretty frustrating the way weve been losing games." NOTES: With the Marlins bullpen taxed by the marathon in Philadelphia, they recalled LHP Brian Flynn as a reinforcement and optioned INF Justin Bour to New Orleans. Flynn pitched three innings and allowed two runs, then was optioned back to New Orleans after the game. ... Callaspo batted second for the first time this season. ... The game was the Athletics first in Miami since 2003. ... Athletics RHP Sonny Gray (7-3, 2.91) is scheduled to start Saturday against RHP Nathan Eovaldi (5-3, 3.52). ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen