Harnden (@eharnden83) July 26, 2014This is all good n

in camera talk Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:46 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

TORONTO -- The Tampa Bay Rays have placed catcher Ryan Hanigan on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right hamstring and recalled outfielder Kevin Kiermaier from Triple-A Durham. Cheap Nike Shoes Black Friday . Hanigan, who is hitless in his past 23 at-bats, left Mondays game in the sixth inning and was replaced by pinch-hitter Jose Molina, who has started the past two games. The move is retroactive to Tuesday. The Rays selected catcher Ali Solis from Durham on Tuesday. Hanigan, who is batting .212 with three home runs and 22 RBIs, originally suffered the injury May 16 in a game against the Los Angeles Angels. Kiermaier made his major league debut as a defensive replacement in last years tiebreaker game against Cleveland and has appeared in five games for the Rays this season, batting .250 with one home run and two RBIs. Kiermaier was batting .305 with three home runs and 13 RBIs in 34 games at Durham. Wholesale Nike Shoes Black Friday . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. Nike Shoes Black Friday Discount . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/ .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes.Well the boys are at it again. To celebrate the moment the Harden brothers hit the tattoo parlour: First part of the Olympic tattoo is done, but still lots to go - coming along nicely #OlympicTat #DoesntTickle pic.twitter.com/NAERBcyIsn — E.J. Harnden (@eharnden83) July 26, 2014This is all good news for me. Ive been a curler for 21 years and it hasnt exactly been in vogue during that time, so I feel its my duty to show you some of the best curling shots of all time:Glenn Howard at the BBrier against Saskatchewan. Nike Shoes Black Friday China. .. poor Saskatchewan:Scotlands Tom Brewster at the Continental Cup in 2012:Norways Thomas Ulsrud with a great shot, great pants, and featuring a great use of the phrase "ramming speed": 16-year-old Kyle Doering at the Canada Winter Games in 2011:And heres the best Ive ever seen, made by Jennifer Jones who also won gold in Sochi. Keep in mind this was to win the Scotties (the Canadian Womens Championship):(h/t ca.sports.yahoo.com) ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen