definitely feel how hard he can th

in camera talk Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:52 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

PARIS -- Newly-promoted Monaco beat Lorient 1-0 in the French league on Sunday to return to the top of the table. Radamel Falcao won and converted a penalty in the sixth minute for his fourth goal of the season. The Colombia striker had been tripped by Lorient goalkeeper Fabien Audard. Falcao was signed from Atletico Madrid in an off-season deal worth an estimated 60 million euros ($79 million). Lorient offered little in attack all match. Sadio Diallo thought he had equalized in the 26th minute, but his effort was ruled out for offside. Monaco moved back to top spot, a point ahead of Saint-Etienne. It has won four of its opening five matches. The principality club and defending champion Paris Saint-Germain -- which is two points behind Monaco -- are the only unbeaten sides in Ligue 1. The two sides meet in a mouthwatering clash next Sunday. "I was a bit angry at the end of the match because it was a comfortable match and then we made it difficult for ourselves at the end," Monaco coach Claudio Ranieri said. "We were leading 1-0, it was very important for us to keep the ball. But we were very tired, the players travelled all around the world with their national teams. It was very difficult. "Nevertheless, there is a week to recover. I hope it will be another Monaco against PSG next Sunday. But Im still happy as when you win this type of match, when its difficult, its a good sign." Elsewhere, Lille slipped to its first home defeat since March as it lost 2-0 against Nice. The visitors scored with their first chance of the match, in the 20th minute, when Christian Bruls backheeled Gregoire Puels cross on for Dario Cvitanich to drill into the right corner. Cvitanich doubled his and his teams tally on the stroke of halftime. Lille lost the ball and Bruls set off on a counter attack, down the right flank before picking out Cvitanich, who drove an angled shot into the opposite corner. Lille almost got straight back into the game after the break but Nice goalkeeper David Ospina pulled off a double save to deny Franck Beria and Ronny Rodelin before Salomon Kalou saw an effort crash off the right post. Rennes secured a 0-0 draw at Lyon in the evening match. The visitors had obviously come to play for the draw and offered little in attack, focusing on defence. Lyon had 11 shots in the second half alone and Bafetimbi Gomis saw an effort crash off the crossbar in the 67th minute. Rennes is fifth, a point above Lyon. Vapormax Norge .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. Vapormax Plus Herre Norge . It will then be back to business once the puck drops as the two clubs battle for key points in their respective playoff races. Watch the game live on TSN Canadiens and listen on TSN Radio 690 starting at 7:30pm et. http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/. However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in. Nike Joyride Run Norge . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Nike Daybreak Norge .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston.LONDON -- Alexander Gustafsson handed Jimi Manuwa his first MMA defeat in the main event of the UFC Fight Night card at Saturday night at O2 Arena. Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. "I was so glad to get a decision because my last couple of fights have gone the distance," the Swede said. "Jimi Manuwa is a tough, powerful fighter, so my strategy was to try and wear him down a bit and drain that power. I got grazed a couple of times and you could definitely feel how hard he can throw. I want Jon Jones next; I cant wait to have another chance at him." Michael Johnson unanimously outpointed Melviin Guillard.dddddddddddd Johnson landed a left hook and a kneelift in the second round, in the best of the limited action. "I wasnt going to leave myself exposed, so I fought a smart fight," Johnson said. "Ive got the best stand-up in this division, and Im willing to show that against anybody." While Brad Pickett hit four slams on Neil Seery, but struggled to land significant strikes or submission attempts from top position, and certainly lost out in the kickboxing battle. Still, the judges decided that "One Punch" was the more dominant fighter overall, and unanimously awarded him the victory. Swedens Gunnar Nelson kicked off the main card with a commanding performance against Russias Omari Akhmedov, making him tap out with a guillotine choke. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen