n the third end, holding B.C. to one in the fourth and then

in camera talk Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:33 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

Tamim Iqbal lashed the first century of the 2016 ICC World T20 as Bangladesh sealed their spot in the Super 10s with a Duckworth-Lewis victory over Oman in Dharamsala. Wholesale Kyrie Irving Shoes . Tamim, fresh from stellar knocks of 83 against Netherlands and 47 versus Ireland, nailed his - and his countrys - maiden T20I ton off 60 deliveries before ending unbeaten on 103 from 63, an innings that featured 10 fours and five sixes. TAMIMS INNINGS Runs: 103Balls: 63Fours: 10Sixes: 5 Bangladeshs score of 180-2 never looked in danger of being overhauled, with Oman - who stunned Ireland in their opening match on Wednesday - losing Zeeshan Maqsood (0) from the second ball of a rain-affected reply.The Associate nation were set a revised target of 120 from 12 overs after two frustrating weather delays but finished on 65-9 to lose by 54 runs to the recent Asia Cup finalists, for whom Shakib Al Hasan (4-15) took four wickets.Bangladesh advance into a World T20 pool containing Australia, New Zealand, Pakistan and hosts India, while Oman finish third in Group A, behind Netherlands on run rate and ahead of Ireland, on their debut in a global ICC event. Soumya Sarkar struggled for rhythm in Dharamsala Oman contained Bangladesh early on after winning the toss, with Soumya Sarkar (12 from 22) struggling to get going before he was bowled by spinner Ajay Lalcheta while skipping down the track. Tamim threatened to ignite when he creamed Lalcheta for four and six from successive balls moments before Soumyas exit, and he duly exploded once he was joined by Sabbir Rahman (44 from 26), with the pair putting on 97 in 9.1 overs.Sabbir was bowled in the 16th over before Tamim thrashed a four through the covers to post the seventh hundred at the World T20 - after Brendon McCullum (123), Chris Gayle (117), Alex Hales (116), Ahmed Shehzad (111), Suresh Raina (101) and Mahela Jayawardene (100) - and Shakib biffed a late 17 not out from nine balls.Maqsoods demise, the left-hander top-edging to third man while attempting a slog, was a major setback for Oman, who also lost Khawar Ali (8) with just 14 on the board when he plinked to mid-on. Shakib Al Hasan (far left) derailed Oman with 4-15 Jatinder Singh (25 from 20) top scored for Oman during their stop-start knock with Amir Ali, the teams hero in the two-wicket win against Ireland with a dazzling 32 from 17 balls, stumped off Shakib for just four. Ed Joyce assesses how Bangladesh will fare in the Super 10s Bangladesh batsman Tamim Iqbal: The next stage is very important for us and I hope I can continue my form. I am just trying to be calmer when batting and play cricketing shots and it is working for me. It is the best I have played in T20s, so its all looking good.Watch Bangladeshs opening Super 10s encounter against Pakistan from 9am on Wednesday on Sky Sports 2, just hours before England begin their campaign against West Indies at 1.30pm on the same channel.Sky Sports is the only place you can watch all 35 games in 27 days of the 2016 ICC World T20. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Kyrie Irving Shoes Outlet . "Hes over there," the first baseman said. "You dont need to talk to anybody else." Indeed, Peralta did it all as the majors top team won again. Clearance Kyrie Irving Shoes . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada. https://www.cheapshoeskyrieirving.com/ .com) - Jeff Teague had 25 points, eight rebounds and seven assists as the Atlanta Hawks defeated the Milwaukee Bucks 90-85 on Saturday night.LIVERPOOL, N.S. -- Kelsey Rocques Alberta rink struck gold on Saturday, scoring a nearly wide-open inturn hit in the 10th end to edge B.C.s Kalia Van Osch 7-6 in the womens final at the 2014 Canadian junior curling championships. It was Albertas seventh Canadian junior womens title, and first since Jocelyn Peterman of Red Deer won in 2012. Rocques rink will represent Canada at the world junior curling championships, which begin Feb. 26 in Flims, Switzerland. "Were really excited," said Rocque. "No kidding, its a dream come true, for sure. It honestly hasnt hit me, and it probably wont for a couple days. Its just so surreal right now." Alberta never trailed, opening the scoring with a deuce in the third end, holding B.C. to one in the fourth and then padding its lead with a fifth-end deuce. Van Osch struuck back with a double takeout to score a game-tying three in the sixth. Kyrie Irving Shoes Free Shipping. Alberta restored its lead with a deuce in the seventh. B.C. came back to tie it with two in the eighth, and it could have been three but Kalia Van Osch was heavy with her last draw. Alberta blanked the ninth end to carry hammer into the 10th. A double peel from second Taylor McDonald kept things wide open, but Rocque missed on her first delivery, a peel attempt that left a B.C. rock in the top 12-foot. Van Osch was perfect on her draw weight, but couldnt bury her inturn draw, giving Rocque a nearly wide-open inturn hit for the title. "So close," said Van Osch. "It was as close as we could make it and she made the last shot for the win, and thats all you ask for as a skip. But it was an amazing experience." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen