an opportunity presents itself that

in camera talk Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:28 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

TORONTO - The field for the Canadian womens curling championship is now complete after Monctons Sylvie Robichaud claimed her second New Brunswick title on Sunday.Robichaud beat Frederictons Melissa Adams 7-6 in the final thanks to a 10th-end deuce.With the win, Robichaud will join third Rebecca Atkinson, second Marie Richard, lead Jane Boyle and coach Ellery Robichaud at Mosaic Place in Moose Jaw, Sask., when the Scotties Tournament of Hearts round-robin draw gets underway on Feb. 14.The field includes two-time defending champion Rachel Homan and her Team Canada foursome from Ottawa; reigning Olympic champion Jennifer Jones and her team from Manitoba; and 2014 Scotties runner-up and newly crowned Home Hardware Canada Cup champion Val Sweeting of Alberta.Stefania Lawton will skip host Saskatchewan.Other skips include Patti Knezevic, British Columbia; Mary-Anne Arsenault, Nova Scotia; Heather Strong, Newfoundland and Labrador; Lauren Mann, Quebec; Tracy Horgan, Northern Ontario; Suzanne Birt, Prince Edward Island; Julie Hastings, Ontario; Kerry Galusha, Northwest Territories and Sarah Koltun, Yukon. China Jerseys Online .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. Cheap China Jerseys . The German has taken the pole for three straight races -- winning the first two. Hes aiming for a third consecutive win at the Yeongam circuit and, most importantly, a fourth consecutive F1 championship. https://www.chinajerseysreview.com/. - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Wholesale China Jerseys . "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. NFL China Jerseys . Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Dimitri Pattersons suspension will last a few more days. The New York Jets announced Tuesday night that the veteran cornerback who went AWOL for 48 hours last weekend will sit out for the rest of the week, including the preseason finale at Philadelphia on Thursday night, but is eligible to return to the team next Monday. The team also said that additional terms of discipline would not be disclosed. Patterson is likely facing a team-imposed fine. Patterson had been suspended indefinitely on Monday after he left the team last Friday night before the Jets preseason game against the Giants without speaking to anyone in the organization. General manager John Idzik said the team wanted to gather facts before determining how Patterson would be further disciplined. The Jets wouldnt provide details on the reason Patterson gave for what the team called an "unexcused" absence. Earlier Tuesday, coach Rex Ryan said he didnt anticipate a resolution to the situation in the next few days, and also didnt have any additional updates. Patterson, who signed a one-year, $3 million deal in April, might still face an uncertain future with the Jets, particularly after teams make their final roster cuts Saturday. Ryan wouldnt speculate as to whether the Jets could release Patterson before the regular season. "Were not going to comment on what may or may not take place," Ryan said. "We know what the situation is now and were moving forward. Were going to coach the guys that are here and thats what were doing." Patterson was at meetings, a walkthrough and the pregame meal last Friday, but didnt show for the preseason game later that night at MetLife Stadium. He gave the Jets no warning he would leave the team, and didnt speak to anyone in the organization directly until he met with Ryan and Idzik on Sunday night at the training facility. Idzik said Monday that Pattersons suspension would be "brief," but the 31-year-old cornerback would face more discipline once the team had finished looking into the matter. Patterson was not at practice Monday or Tuesday. "I really dont know what to say about that," quarterback Geno Smith said of Pattersons situation. "I just hope hes fine, hope hes OK. As a teammate, as a friend, I want to support him. Obviously, coaches are going to make their decisions on what they think is best for the team. We stand behind that." Patterson had been projected as a starter for the regular season, but has been hampered most of the summer by ankle, calf and quadriceps injuries so he has played only in the preseason opener against Indianapolis — and struggled.dddddddddddd The Jets expected Patterson to test out his leg during pregame warmups last Friday night, and would then determine whether he would play. Ryan acknowledged Patterson wasnt going to start the game, but could have entered with the first-team defence at some point. When asked if the absence might have stemmed from being upset about not starting, Ryan again refused to speculate. Even before Pattersons puzzling absence, the Jets faced a shaky situation at the cornerback position. Dee Milliner, expected to be the teams top cover man in his second season, is still recovering from a high ankle sprain that has his status for the regular-season opener in doubt. Third-round draft pick Dexter McDougle is out for the year with a torn knee ligament. Safety-turned-cornerback Antonio Allen is working his way back from a concussion. Backup Darrin Walls, who could end up starting in Week 1, has a leg ailment but Ryan said "its not a major issue." That leaves Kyle Wilson, Ellis Lankster, LeQuan Lewis and Johnny Patrick as the Jets top healthy cornerbacks. Ryan laughed when asked if he had ever been in a more dire situation in the secondary. "Guys, I coached at New Mexico Highlands," he joked. "I coached in Vegas, New Mexico. But, you know what? Its like anything else. Sometimes, an opportunity presents itself that maybe normally wouldnt. You end up finding a diamond in the rough, so to speak." NOTES: WR Stephen Hill pushed through practice despite vomiting on the field, Ryan said. He sat out Sunday with an illness and was sent home Monday after he vomited. Hill has been the subject of trade rumours because of his inability to be consistent on the field. When asked about an ESPN report that said the Jets looked into dealing Hill this summer, Ryan shrugged. "Well, I didnt try to trade him," he said. "I can comment on me. Again, a lot of times with anything, youll listen to whatever things are thrown out there. This is the first Ive heard of it, though." ... QBs coach David Lee said third-stringer Matt Simms has "improved as much as any guy I think I can ever remember coaching." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen