unbelievable scenes.

in camera talk Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:29 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

TORONTO -- Alexis Davis is looking to become only the third Canadian to win a UFC title. The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. UFC president Dana White announced the matchup Friday night via Twitter. Davis responded via the same medium. "Somebody pinch me because I think Im still dreaming!! Lol. Christmas is coming July 5th in Vegas," she tweeted. Rousey (9-0) is the face of womens mixed martial arts and arguably the UFCs current biggest star. It will mark the 27-year-old Rouseys fourth title defence. She has already disposed of Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche, Miesha (Cupcake) Tate and Sara McMann. Davis is looking to join a select Canadian group of UFC title-holders or challengers. Montreals Georges St-Pierre was the longtime UFC welterweight champion before vacating his title in December to take some time away from the sport. Carlos (The Ronin) Newton of Newmarket, Ont., held the welterweight title in 2001. And Montreals Patrick (The Predator) Cote lost his middleweight title shot against Anderson Silva at UFC 90 in October 2008. Silva won by third-round TKO when Cote was unable to continue due to a knee injury. Canadians Harold Howard and Dave Beneteau were runners-up in the UFC 3 and 5 tournaments, respectively. Davis (16-5) has won eight of her last nine fights including all three in the UFC. But she faces a step up in class in Rousey, an Olympic judo bronze medallist who is the only 135-pound womens champion the UFC has ever had. Rousey has won eight of her nine fights in the first round, with eight of the wins via armbar. A pro since 2007, Daviss last loss was via majority decision in a March 2012 rematch in Strikeforce with Victorias Sarah Kaufman, currently No. 5 in the womens rankings. Davis, who has black belts in both traditional and Brazilian jiu-jitsu, has already beaten UFC opponents Carmouche, Rosi (The Surgeon) Sexton, and Jessica (Evil) Eye to rise to No. 2 in the rankings. No. 1 contender Cat Zingano has been sidelined by knee surgery and subsequent complications. The five-foot-five Davis started kick-boxing with a friend, then made the move to jiu-jitsu at 18. She switched to MMA after watching someone else in her gym training. Chris Weidman defends his UFC middleweight title against Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida in the UFC 175 main event. Air Foamposite Wholesale . "I had a pretty good year," the soft-spoken Granberg told TSN.ca with a grin from the teams annual rookie tournament in London. A fourth-round selection in 2010, Granberg is worth keeping an eye on with NHL training camps rolling around in less than a week. The six-foot-two, 200-pound defender may not possess the wow-inspiring theatrics of fellow prospect Morgan Rielly, but nonetheless has a chance to contribute with the Leafs when all is said and done this season. Vapormax Plus White Ireland . Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. http://www.outletvapormaxireland.com/air...-china.html.com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. Vapormax Plus Mens Ireland . Rajne Soderberg, the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in an email Friday that the ban still holds. Euromeetings, the organization representing Europes top track events, "will continue to recommend that members do not invite athletes who we believe cause disrepute to our meetings and our sport. Replica Vapormax Ireland .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R.Leicester captain Wes Morgan is hoping to avoid bursting into tears when lifting the Premier League trophy on Saturday. Morgan will become the first Leicester captain to pick up the top flights silverware in the clubs 138-year history.The Foxes are also the most unexpected champions in English football history, but champions they are after Tottenham - the last club who could stop them - were held to a 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Monday night. Morgan, a rock at the heart of Citys defence all season, will be handed the trophy after Saturdays game with Everton at the King Power Stadium, and he admits he will struggle to keep his emotions in check. Morgan will get to lift this on Saturday Im just going to try and hold back the tears, he told Sky Sports News HQ. I think its going to be very emotional. Its the biggest moment in my life and I cant wait to hold the trophy and get my hands on it.I can officially say Im going to get my hands on the trophy right now. A lucky Leicester fan has been selected from thousands to present the trophy to captain Wes Morgan. Its an achievement that might never be achieved again so Im just taking it all in now, enjoying the moment… and I cant wait until Saturday.Morgan admits he can scarcely believe what the Foxes have done having been installed as 5,000-1 outsiders for the title at the start of the season. Fantastic, its unbelievable, he said, speaking at the training ground after long celebrations at striker Jamie Vardys house. Im still punching myself. I cant quite believe it yet. Its not sunk in yet. It was a long night, last night… plenty of celebrating and Im feeling pretty drained at the minute.You have seen some of the scenes on video and that just continued on. And after the initial euphoria had finished everyone was just down. Claudio Ranieri thinks Leicesters Premier League title run cant be replicated.dddddddddddd A lot of people were down on their knees, a few tears and a lot of hugs and kisses going on. I got a bit emotional myself… unbelievable scenes. The boys were jumping on each other and standing on furniture… I hope Vardys house is all right this morning.Everyone was just so excited and phoning their loved ones and messages coming through from everybody. It means so much to everyone involved with Leicester and all around the world. Just the effect weve had on people - it is felt from everywhere. Leicester goalkeeper coach Mike Stowell says the squads team spirit was the key factor in winning the Premier League. I cant quite believe it. Its safe to say I never thought Id be in this position right now. So it just puts things into perspective, how far we have come and the journey we have been on, its something that will go down in history, definitely. Also See: Leicester video Leicester stats Leicester stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen