ounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musa

in camera talk Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:49 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the surprising Indian Pacers, a passive Chris Bosh, John Beilein as a head coach candidate, Scott Brooks big test and the breakout opportunity for Kawai Leonard. Vapormax 2019 Hombre . 1. Indiana Pacers: Who were those guys on Sunday? Wow. Where you been? Complete and total all-around performance on both sides of the ball. Can they sustain this for three more wins? Not convinced yet but they surely gained confidence that if they play to the level of their potential like Sunday, they can go toe-to-toe with Miami. 2. Chris Bosh (Heat): Too often was passive on Sunday and didnt exert his will. Hes a tough cover on the perimeter for David West and Roy Hibbert. Must show up and play with more energy and efficency. When hes making his mid-range jumper along with a few 3s, the court gets spaced out and the Heat are tough to stop. Need him engaged defensively and on the boards as well. 3. John Beilein (University of Michigan): Ive said all along the best target for GMs looking for a head coach was Stan Van Gundy. The Pistons made a smart move getting him. Now I will follow up once again on what Ive said many times before. If you are a GM thats progressive and willing to think outside the box instead of hiring a retread former head coach or some name ex-player, go get this guy. Pound for pound as good a coach thats out there today. Some college coaches cant or wont make the NBA jump. I have NO doubt that hed be an outstanding coup for a pro team. Hes a brilliant tactician, developer of talent and as imaginative an offensive mind that youll find out there today. It will take an owner and GM that have a true sense of the sport but if I were in the shoes of one of the five current teams with an opening, I would be trying to convince him to join my team. Teams spend a fortune in salaries and trying to develop young players yet throw money away doing the same old, same old. I assure you that this guy has IT. Makes a lot and actually too much sense to me. 4. Scott Brooks (Thunder): With Serge Ibaka out for the series, the head coach of the Thunder needs to mix/match with his front court rotations and find a way to get Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook in space to create tremendous scoring chances yet make sure the ball moves with a purpose and not be too ISO oriented. Balance and proper usage are critical here. Major test of his creativity. 5. Kawai Leonard (Spurs): Last years playoffs were a breakout forum for him and that has to continue here. Outstanding defender who will have his hands full at his position and has the shot-making ability on the perimeter to impact the series. He must be that consistent player with all aspects of his game. Need big-time effort out of a guy that can greatly impact the series. Air Max Vapormax Baratas . Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Baratas . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. http://www.vapormaxbaratas.com/ . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. TSNs NCAA analyst Jesse Palmer returns with his NCAA Rewind looking at Florida State jumping Oregon in the first BCS rankings of the season after their statement win, whethher Missouri is a legitimate SEC threat, and if "The U" can stay in the Top 10 all season long. Comprar Vapormax Baratas. . Go to TSN.ca/NCAA for the full video. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen