ahead in the 51st with a low left-footed shot after an assi

in camera talk Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:49 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

WASHINGTON -- Milos Raonic will face Vasek Pospisil in Washington on Sunday in the first all-Canadian final matchup in ATP history. Cheap Kyrie Irving Shoes . Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., downed American Donald Young in one semifinal on Saturday while Vancouvers Pospisil ousted Richard Gasquet of France in the other. Facing Milos Raonic for the first time, Young was wowed by the Canadians big serve. "Its like Monopoly," Young said. "He has a bunch of Get out of jail free cards." Powered by serves that reached 231 km/h and resulted in 15 aces, the second-seeded Raonic reached his first final of the season by beating Young 6-4, 7-5 at the Citi Open on Saturday. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., will face sixth-seeded Richard Gasquet of France or 13th-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver in Sundays final at the hard-court tune-up for the U.S. Open. "I did the most important thing: I took care of my serve," Raonic said. Thats for sure. Against Young, a left-handed American ranked 73rd, Raonic served impeccably, winning 34 of 37 first-serve points and never facing a break point. "Its one thing to look at him, but its another to be on the other side, receiving those things," said Youngs mother and coach, Illona. Explained Young, a 25-year-old from Atlanta: "Against a player like that, with a serve like that, its only going to be small windows. And you have to be there to take advantage and be Johnny on the spot -- and I wasnt able to do that today." Raonic broke Young in the last game of each set. "Im extremely satisfied to see him playing so well on the big points so early in the hard-court season," said Raonics coach, Ivan Ljubicic. Still seeking his first tour title, Young was in the semifinals of an ATP tournament for the first time since 2011. All five career titles for Raonic have come on hard courts. He was a semifinalist on grass at Wimbledon last month, becoming the first Canadian man to get to the final four at any Grand Slam tournament. His countryman Pospisil won a rain-interrupted quarter-final against 10th-seeded Santiago Giraldo of Colombia 6-7 (4), 6-3, 6-4 Saturday, then ousted Gasquet in three sets. The match between Pospisil and Giraldo began Friday night but was suspended after the first two points of the third set because of showers. "The rain delay didnt help me, for sure, because I felt like I was in a really, really good groove and had the momentum. He was down on himself a little bit," Pospisil said. "I felt like I had to go back from square one today, but I took that good confidence that I had at the end of the second set into the third today and was swinging freely." Pospisil, who teamed with Jack Sock to win the Wimbledon mens doubles title, beat Gasquet the only other time they played on tour, on a hard court in Shanghai last year. In the womens semifinals, Kurumi Nara of Japan dropped the first eight games before coming back to beat Marina Erakovic of New Zealand 0-6, 6-4, 6-4. The unseeded Nara reached the second WTA singles final of her career. Trailing by such a large margin early, Nara said she "was panicking" but then "tried to ... relax." On Sunday, Nara will face No. 2-seeded Ekaterina Makarova or No. 6 Svetlana Kuznetsova, a two-time Grand Slam title winner. Kyrie Irving Shoes Deals .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. Kyrie Irving Shoes From China .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made. https://www.cheapshoeskyrieirving.com/ . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process.LONDON - Charlie Austin set up a goal, scored another and was sent off against his former club as Queens Park Rangers beat Burnley 2-0 Saturday in a Premier League relegation zone fight.Leroy Fer put the hosts ahead in the 51st with a low left-footed shot after an assist by Austin, who then doubled the lead in the 74th with his eighth goal of the season.Two minutes later, Austin was sent off for a second yellow card after fouling Michael Keane.QPR moves out of the relegation zone for the first time since September with 14 points from 15 games. Burnleey drops a place to 19th with 12 points from 15 games. Clearance Kyrie Irving Shoes. Austin had endured a quiet first half but six minutes after the break the in-form striker provided the decisive pass for Fer to break the deadlock. Bobby Zamora played in Austin, who cut the ball back and Fer bundled it home.The game was effectively over when Eduardo Vargas played a neat one-two with Mauricio Isla to reach the touchline before squaring the ball back to Austin, who slotted home for his sixth goal in seven games.It was QPRs third win in four home matches. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen