elf. Starting from his own blue line, Benn dances through the neutral zo

in camera talk Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:17 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

CONOVER, N. Ultra Boost Wholesale .C. -- Michael Allen was more than willing to work a little overtime Sunday at Rock Barn. "I got off to a good start this year, but the rest of the year has been up and down," Allen said after beating Olin Browne in a playoff in the Greater Hickory Classic. "Its been a frustrating year overall. At the end of the year, I really wanted to have a good finish. I really want to win a few tournaments ... but today turned out to be an exciting finish." Allen won his second Champions Tour title of the year and fifth overall, birdieing the first extra hole. Allen closed with a 5-under 65, also birdieing the par-5 18th in regulation to match Browne at 13-under 197. Browne shot a 64, charging to the lead with seven birdies over a nine-hole stretch. "I got off to a little bit of a slow start," Browne said. "But I had that great run, and gave myself a chance. One more putt here or there, and I would have had no worries." In the playoff, Allen put his second shot within 10 feet, and Browne hooked his second shot badly into the rough off the green. Allens eagle putt just lipped out, and he tapped in for birdie. Browne missed a 40-foot putt for birdie and settled for par. Second-round leader Bernhard Langer had a 69 to finish third at 11 under. He cut Kenny Perrys lead in the Charles Schwab Cup standings to 394 points with two events remaining. Perry, who entered the tournament with a 609-point lead, tied for 20th at 4 under after a 69. Allen, playing in the lead group with Langer and Brad Bryant, said he didnt know Browne had taken the lead until the final three or four holes. He wound up birdieing two of the final three holes in regulation to make up a two-shot deficit and force the playoff. "All of a sudden, here comes Olin," Allen said. "I thought I was going to be battling with Bernhard ... but it wasnt until I got to 16 or 17 that I knew he was leading. So I had to be more aggressive on my putts." Allen earned $240,000. Cheap NMD R2 Trainers . The matchup will be made up in Minnesota at a later date. The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima. Adidas Tubular Sale Uk . Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting. http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/ . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division.TSN.cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with a battle between two forwards creating unbelievable goals. The third match-up of the Round of 32 pits the Ottawa Senators Clarke MacArthur against power forward Jamie Benn on the Dallas Stars. MacArthur makes the cut on an unbelievable pass to create a goal for Kyle Turris. Breaking in two-on-three (yes, two-on-three, he was actually outnumbered!) MacArthur streaks down the right wing drawing coverage from perennial Norris Trophy candidate Ryan Suter. Looking to create a passing lane, MacArthur drags the puck between his legs and dishes a pass towards Turris in the slot. All three Wild defenders are caught leaning MacArthurs way and watch as the pass goes right to Turris tape and he squeaks a shot through Josh Harding.. Wholesale Adidas Nmd r1 Uk. Benn, too, puts the odds in his favour but he got to take the glory of the finish for himself. Starting from his own blue line, Benn dances through the neutral zone untouched and takes the blue line staring down a pair of Carolina Hurricanes D-men. He slows up just a touch and then hits fast forward, blowing right in between Justin Faulk and Andrej Sekera to free himself up one-on-one against Anton Khudobin. As if the split werent enough, Benn goes quickly to the forehand deke and buries it despite the Russian keepers sprawl. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here. Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen