e team that sent them home in 2013. They advanced t

in camera talk Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:22 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

MONACO, Monaco - Monaco and Colombia striker Radamel Falcao says he has not given up hope of playing in this years World Cup despite tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during a French Cup game on Wednesday. Adam Plutko Indians Jersey . Falcao will have major surgery to repair the damage in coming days, and typically rehabilitation from such injuries takes many months. The World Cup in Brazil starts on June 12, and Colombias first match is on June 14 against Greece. Japan and Ivory Coast are also in Group C. "I am not going to hide that my sadness is huge," Falcao said Thursday on Twitter. "My heart is destroyed. But I still hold faith of playing at the World Cup. God makes the impossible possible. I believe in Him". Falcao was stretchered off the field after damaging his knee during a French Cup match on Wednesday when he was tackled by Chasselay centre half Soner Ertek. "The player will have surgery in next few days. Doctors will do everything possible to speed up recovery," Monaco said in a statement. Falcao has 20 goals in 51 international appearances, including nine goals in qualifying for this years World Cup. "He choose to go to Portugal, where he knows doctors he trusts, and were following his condition," Colombian federation president Luis Bedoya said. Falcao was examined in Portugal by Dr. Jose Carlos Noronha, who told the Colombian radio station Caracol that swelling must subside before a date for the operation can be set. "I cannot say that he will miss the World Cup," Noronha said. After Wednesdays game, Monaco coach Claudio Ranieri criticized referee Philippe Kalt for not taking firmer action against Chasselays players. "If Falcao has a serious injury, its the referees fault. Its not possible to let things go like that," Ranieri said. "When there are fouls, you have to whistle. When its a bad foul, you have to get a yellow card out, and if theres another bad foul, then its a red. Tonight I saw neither." Rocky Colavito Indians Jersey . This weeks topics include his take on the Kevin Pillar incident, All-Star snubs, the firing of Padres general manager Josh Byrnes and more. Willie Mays Hayes Indians Jersey . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/1818u-mike-hargrove-jersey-indians.html . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line.Chris Tierney and Gyasi Zardes each scored in regulation time and the MLS Cup final is heading to a 30-minute extra-time session in a 1-1 tie. Watch the Galaxy vs. Revolution LIVE NOW on TSN1, TSN4 and TSN5. The Galaxy are looking for their third title in four seasons, having watched last seasons final from the sidelines. The Galaxy hammered Real Salt Lake 5-0 in the Conference semifinal home leg, exacting revenge on the team that sent them home in 2013. They advanced to the final by besting the Seattle Sounders 2-2 on the away goals rule. Jose Mesa Indians Jersey. New England, meanwhile, is trying to complete a miraculous turnaround to claim a first-ever MLS Cup for the franchise. The Revs started 2013 coming off a third straight single-digit win season. The club finishe dninth in the East in back-to-back years and the once-competitive franchise was floundering. However, they returned to the MLS Cup Playoffs in 2013 (losing in the Conference semifinals) and have bested the Columbus Crew and New York Red Bulls to advance to their fifth final in franchise history. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen