my entire playing career at

in camera talk Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:44 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

WINNIPEG - Red-hot Casey Haerther kept hitting, while Nick Hernandez had his second straight superb outing, as the Winnipeg Goldeyes won their third straight game on Wednesday night. Hernandez threw 6 2/3 innings of three-hit baseball, while Casey Haerther hit a pair of home runs as the Goldeyes beat the Grand Prairie AirHogs 8-1 in Game 2 of a three-game series at Shaw Park. "My change up was easily my best pitch tonight," said Hernandez in the clubhouse afterward. "The important thing was, we threw strike one. When you get ahead in the count you can do so many more things and you have so much more confidence. When youre ahead in the count, youre in control and that was the big reason for my success tonight. "There isnt any pitcher on this team who likes to get behind hitters. Tonight we got ahead of hitters and then I was able to go to the change up to put them away." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 17-9 on the season – 12-5 on the road and now 5-4 at home. The Goldeyes move into first place in the American Associations North Division, a half game ahead of the St. Paul Saints. The Goldeyes also locked up this three-game set with the visiting AirHogs. The Goldeyes scored a run in the first off AirHogs starter Brandon Bargas when leadoff man Tyler Kuhn singled and No. 2 hitter Jake Blackwood doubled him home. In the second, Donnie Webb singled, Josh Mazzola singled and then Haerther hit his first home run of the game, a three-run bomb that flew over the left field wall and bounced toward the river. The Goldeyes added another run in the fifth as Kuhn singled and scored on another double by Blackwood. Haerther hit a solo shot the opposite way in the sixth to make it 6-0. Grand Prairie scored in the seventh as Jason Botts singled, Vince DiFazio singled and Botts scored on a single off relief pitcher Kaohi Downing by Eric Baker. The Goldeyes added two more in the bottom of the eighth as Webb walked, Mazzola doubled, Haerther drove in his fifth run of the game with a single that scored Webb and then Kuhn singled to drive in Mazzola. Hernandez (2-0, 4.67 ERA) got the win for Winnipeg, while Bargas (2-3, 5.50 ERA) suffered the loss. There was no save. David Montgomery Bears Jersey . Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy. David Montgomery Womens Jersey . And thats about it. After the Salukis 73-65 loss at Murray State on Tuesday night, Hinson called his players "uncoachable," "a bunch of mamas boys" and compared the disciplining of his young team to housebreaking a puppy. https://www.bearssportsgoods.com/Womens-...erted-Jersey/.C., has been named Canadas top female official, winning the 2014 SOC Award of Excellence. Cranes career as a figure skating judge has spanned over 40 years. Roquan Smith Womens Jersey . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. Mitchell Trubisky Womens Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor.VERONA, Italy - Chievo Verona appointed former player Rolando Maran as coach on Sunday after sacking Eugenio Corini following a poor start to the Serie A season.Chievo announced the decision a day after the team was comfortably beaten 3-0 at Roma, its fifth loss in seven matches.It is very emotional for me, Maran said. Its a double joy because I spent almost my entire playing career at Chievo Verona. Now that Im returning as coach I hope to relive the emotions I had in those years.Maran started playing for Chievo in 19986 when the team was in Italys fourth division and went on to make 330 appearances for the club, many as captain, helping it up to the second tier.ddddddddddddHe was also assistant manager to Silvio Baldini in 1997-98, when Chievo was in Serie B.Chievo had announced Corinis dismissal earlier in the day but had to wait until Maran resolved his contract with Catania, which sacked him last season.Corini, who was in his second spell in charge of Chievo, was the first Serie A coach to be sacked this season. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen