when allowing the first goal.

in camera talk Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:59 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Charleston, SC - Former runner-up Lucie Safarova and 15th- seeded American Madison Keys were a pair of opening-round winners, while 10th- seeded Russian Maria Kirilenko was sent packing Monday at the Family Circle Cup tennis event. The ninth-seeded Safarova doused Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-3 on the green clay at Family Circle Tennis Center. The Czech player was a finalist here two years ago and captured back-to-back doubles titles in 2012 and last year. Making her 2014 season debut, the former world No. 5 Kirilenko succumbed to Swiss qualifier Belinda Bencic 6-1, 7-5. Kirilenko had been sidelined since the end of last season because of a knee injury. The 19-year-old Keys, meanwhile, advanced by sneaking past Croat Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, 7-6 (7-0), 7-6 (7-3). In other action involving Americans, Lauren Davis leveled German Dinah Pfizenmaier 6-1, 6-4; Russian Alla Kudryavtseva dismissed Christina McHale 6-3, 7-5; South African Chanelle Scheepers overcame Alison Riske 4-6, 6-2, 6-3; and Czech Petra Cetkovska topped Varvara Lepchenko 6-1, 2-6, 6-0. Davis will face former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic in the second round. Also advancing on Day 1 were Frances Virginie Razzano, Brazils Teliana Pereira, Kazakhstans Yaroslava Shvedova, Croat Ajla Tomljanovic, and Dutch qualifier Kiki Bertens. Serena Williams has won the last two titles and is a three-time Charleston champ. The world No. 1 star topped the 2007 titlist Jankovic in last years finale. Last weeks Miami champion Williams and Jankovic are this weeks top seeds. Air Max 90 Leather Iron Bronze . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season. Cheap Air Max 90 . To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outle...-cheap-303.html. "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. Fake Air Max 90 Mens . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Cheap Air Max 90 Essential . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday.TAMPA, Fla. -- Martin St. Louis had a most memorable night. St. Louis scored two goals and added an assist after being honoured before the game, and the Tampa Bay Lightning stopped a four-game losing streak by beating the New York Rangers 5-0 on Monday night. "For us to pull out the game the way we did, and for him to contribute the way he did, a little storybook in there," Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. St. Louis received a silver stick and other gifts during a ceremony for playing in his 1,000th NHL game last Tuesday at Los Angeles. He was the 286th to reach the milestone. "Its pretty emotional," St. Louis said. "The whole presentation. See my kids, my wife, my parents. When they started the (tribute) video, I couldnt watch. I kind of lost it. "It was a special night, and to be able to win the game and contribute. Ill remember tonight for sure." Ben Bishop had 37 saves and improved to 14-3-1 for the Lightning, who returned home after an 0-3-1 trip. Nikita Kucherov scored on the first shift of his first NHL game, and Teddy Purcell added a pair of goals to complete the scoring. The Rangers had their six-game, road-winning streak snapped. It was one short of matching the team record. New York won seven straight road games in a row in 1935 and 1978. "We turned the puck over a couple of times in the neutral zone and they made us pay," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. "We were unable to make them pay, especially in the first period when we had quality chances." Kucherov, recalled from Syracuse of the AHL on Sunday, put the Lightning up 1-0 from the left circle at 2:12 on his first NHL shot. St. Louis, who had just one goal in his previous 12 games, skated in from the right wing boards and lifted an in-close shot over goalie Henrik Lundqvist to make it 2-0 just 58 seconds later. While celebrating the goal, St..dddddddddddd. Louis stumbled to the ice. "I took a nice fall," he said. "But I didnt really care. I was so excited to score." St. Louis extended the lead to 3-0 with a breakaway goal at 3:12 of the second. The captain moved past Tampa Bay assistant coach Steve Thomas (933) into 92nd place on the NHL career points list with 936. "Guys like that rise to the occasion, and sure enough, he goes out there and scores two goals after that ceremony." Bishop said. Purcell gave the Lightning a 4-0 lead with 3:08 left in the second. He also scored late in the third, with St. Louis getting an assist. Bishop stopped 17 shots during the first, including a low left circle drive by Chris Kreider in the opening minute, and made a post-to-post glove save on Anton Stralman late in the period. He has won all four games he has played against the Rangers, including two shutouts. Cam Talbot replaced Lundqvist, who gave up four goals on 22 shots, to start the third, but Talbots long shutout streak of 165 minutes, 27 seconds was broken. Talbot had posted shutouts in his previous two starts. "I wasnt able to come up with the saves," Lundqvist said. New York is 1-11 when allowing the first goal. Both Rick Nash and Brad Richards finished the game minus-3. NOTES: Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos is walking without crutches or a boot two weeks after breaking his right leg, which required surgery. He expects to play again this season. ... Stamkos took part in the St. Louis on-ice ceremony. ... Vigneault said LW Taylor Pyatt, who missed his eighth game due to a concussion, could soon be ready to play. Pyatt took part in Mondays morning skate. ... Injured Tampa Bay LW Ryan Malone (lower body) and D Radko Gudas (upper body) didnt play. Cooper said both might play later this week. ... Lundqvist is 16-8-6 against the Lightning. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen