those guys arent listenin

in camera talk Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:59 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Solden, Austria (SportsNetwork.com) - Two U.S. Ski Team hopefuls were killed Monday in an avalanche in Austria, the team announced. Ronnie Berlack, 20, and Bryce Astle, 19, were among a group of six athletes freeskiing at a Solden resort, the team said. The other four skied out of the way but Berlack and Astle were caught in the avalanche. Ronnie and Bryce were both outstanding ski racers who were passionate about their sport -- both on the race course and skiing the mountain, said U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association President and CEO Tiger Shaw. Our hearts go out to the Berlack and Astle families, as well as to their extended sport family. Both of them loved what they did and conveyed that to those around them. Berlack was from Franconia, New Hampshire, and grew up racing in the state. He was a student-athlete at Vermonts Burke Mountain Academy and a member of the U.S. Ski Teams Development Team since 2013. Astle was from Sandy, Utah, and grew up racing with the Snowbird Ski Team. Wholesale Yeezy China . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third. Fake Yeezy China .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. https://www.yeezychina.us/. Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Cheap Yeezy Free Shipping . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. Yeezy China .J. - New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara left Monday nights game against the Indianapolis Colts with a torn biceps.Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson regrets singling out one of his players in a postgame diatribe that has gone viral. And thats about it. After the Salukis 73-65 loss at Murray State on Tuesday night, Hinson called his players "uncoachable," "a bunch of mamas boys" and compared the disciplining of his young team to housebreaking a puppy. Hinson also called starting point guard Marcus Fillyaw "absolutely awful." "It was wrong of me to single out a specific player. I apologized to Marcus and team. I stand by the rest of my comments. Go Dawgs!" Hinson tweeted Wednesday ahead of a regularly scheduled news conference. Athletic director Mario Moccia did not immediately respond to messages from The Associated Press. Long known for being blunt, Hinson appeared calm at the start of his news conference after the Salukis (2-8) lost their fourth straight game. He became more wound up the longer he discussed a performance in which his team shot 42 per cent, committed 18 turnovers and were out-rebounded 40-29. "They wont let me coach them," Hinson said. "Any time I coach somebody they put their head down. Were soft. Weve been enabled for whatever reason. I got a bunch of mamas boys right now. And we just wont buck up and bow our necks, and weve got to get through that." Hinson added, "Im tired of coaching a guy and having him roll his eyes, or put his head down or feel sorry for himself. Im tired of that. This is big time. ... Weve got men and women serving our country. They dont get to take days off. Were going to college and getting it paid for." Several media outlets reported that senior centre Davante Drinkard later tweeted, "I cant believe the little man had the nerve to call us mamas boys. Smh. I guess this is where Our team learns to point the finger." The tweet was removved, according to media reports.dddddddddddd As of Wednesday afternoon, Drinkards Twitter account was allowing access only to confirmed followers. Fillyaw was scoreless with three fouls, two turnovers and one assist in 14 minutes. "Marcus was absolutely awful," Hinson said. "Thats about as PG-rated as I can say it. He was awful. Our guards were awful. Our three starting guards had one assist and seven turnovers. They must think its a tax credit. Its unbelievable how our starting guards played." Hinson added, "We made three turnovers tonight where we just came down and threw them the ball. I swear I thought one time that one of our players said, Merry Christmas." Hinson also blasted his big men, who combined to go 2 for 11. "My wife can score more than two buckets on 11 shots, because I know my wife will at least shot-fake one time," Hinson said, his voice rising. "But those guys arent listening. Theyre uncoachable right now." Hinson suggested that he will make a point of having his players do push-ups or run on a treadmill if they dont do as theyre told. "To me, when youve got a young team, its a lot like house training a puppy dog," Hinson said, rolling up a piece of paper and swatting the table in front of him. "You know what, when the dog does something wrong, Bad dog. Well, Im not going to hit em. Im not going to swat em. But, Bad dog, get on the treadmill. Thats probably what we need to do." Hinson, 52, is in his second season at Southern Illinois. He went 14-17 after inheriting a program hamstrung by academic problems and personnel issues. He had spent the previous four seasons in an administrative position with the Kansas basketball program. Before that, he had been head coach at Missouri State and Oral Roberts. Hes 221-165 in 13 seasons as a head coach. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen