to get him back where he should

in second hand Lense Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:49 am
by Cl11234566 • 345 Posts

Springfield, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Ron Baker, Fred VanVleet and Tekele Cotton scored 15 points each to lead No. 14 Wichita State to a 76-53 win over Missouri State in a Missouri Valley Conference game Wednesday night. Darius Carter added 14 points for the Shockers (17-2, 7-0 MVC), who remained unbeaten since losing to George Washington in their last non-conference game on Christmas. Dorrian Williams and Chris Kendrix had 10 points apiece to lead the Bears (8-11, 2-5), who have dropped five in a row. Fake Yeezys Outlet . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. Fake Yeezys Online . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/fake-ye...ost-350-v3/.com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle. Fake Yeezys For Sale . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. Fake Yeezys Boost . Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said.It appears that Alex Edler is going to remain with the Vancouver Canucks for the foreseeable future. Speaking at an event in Ottawa on Tuesday, Canucks president of hockey operations Trevor Linden said that the Canucks arent planning to ask the defenceman to waive his no-trade clause. According to The Vancouver Province, the Detroit Red Wings and Florida Panthers may have interest in the 28-year-old blueliner. "Hes got all the tools to be a dominant No. 1 defenceman," Linden told the paper. "Hed be the first to admit he didnt have a good year, and part of our job is to recapture the Alex Edler that we all know he can be. "He has the skill-set that every team wants and we just have to get him back where he should be." Edler struggled in 2013-14 after signing a six-year, $30 million contract with the Canucks prior the season. He was minus-39 with seven goals and 15 assists in 63 games and missed 16 games due to a loweer-body injury.dddddddddddd Linden said that the team knows it has an asset in Edler and is looking forward to better things from him. "There isnt a team in the league that wouldnt have its hand up for the opportunity to have an Alex Edler," he explained. "(Trading him) is not in our consideration. We want to work with Alex; we have to get his game back, and I know hes committed to doing that." For his part, Edler is up to improving heading into next season. "Im at my best when I dont think too much and just react out there and trust my instincts," Edler told the Province. "Thats something I have to get back to next year. "There were a lot of changes this year and a lot of new things to get used to. I didnt have the year that I should have had, but I know Im a good player. Im going to have to come back next year and do a better job at being better every game and being more consistent." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen