Pellegrini says he will

in camera talk Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:44 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

SASKATOON -- Tim Bozon looked thin and spoke briefly, his voice hoarse after weeks of using a feeding tube. The French hockey player and Montreal Canadians prospect was released from a Saskatoon hospital Friday, four weeks after falling seriously ill with bacterial meningitis. "Im doing good," he said. "Ive been through a lot and I feel way better now." Bozon and his family will travel to Cranbrook, where he will drop the puck at a playoff game of his Western Hockey League team, the Kootenay Ice. "Im excited to leave the hospital," he said. "Its going to be exciting to get back to Kootenay and see the boys and say bye one more time before going back to Europe." Father Philippe Bozon, who played in the NHL for the St. Louis Blues in the 1990s, was visibly emotional and thanked the Saskatoon and broader hockey community for their generosity and support. He added treatment has been costly, and encouraged the public to donate to a trust fund established to help pay the familys medical and other expenses "I want to say from my wife and I how proud we are of you Timmy, for fighting like this," he said. "I know it was a tough fight and I know you are still fighting, and I will always have faith in you." After travelling to Cranbrook to collect Bozons things, the family will go to Montreal to visit the Canadiens organization. While there Bozon will also see doctors and receive some dental surgery. From there the family will return to France, where Bozon will enter a sports rehabilitation clinic in the southwestern town of Capbreton. Neurologist Gary Hunter treated Bozon from the day he arrived at Saskatoons Royal University Hospital, and said prompt medical attention and an induced coma were critical to his recovery. "His progress has been really amazing, so I think his prognosis is very good," he said. "Hes a tough guy and hes very motivated so I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said its had to know at this early stage whether he will be able to resume his hockey career. "Its very difficult to speculate on his long term neurologic prognosis," he said. Bozons agent Roly Thompson said he is amazed at Bozons speedy progress, which gives him hope that a full recovery is possible. "Obviously we have a long way to go," he said. "Were going to go through rehab and I think its important that everybody realize its not going to be instant." "But my gut feeling is that hes going to play one day for the Montreal Canadiens." China Jerseys Online . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. China Jerseys . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive. http://www.chinajerseyspaypal.com/. This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50. China Jerseys NFL Authentic . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition. China Jerseys Wholesale . And follow TSN.ca right through Wednesdays 3pm et trade deadline for all the updates. Blue line help for Red Wings? In addition to what he reported in Insider Trading, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun wrote on ESPN.MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City could be without midfielder Yaya Toure for three of the teams final six Premier League games. The Ivory Coast international limped out of Sundays 3-2 loss at Liverpool, and City manager Manuel Pellegrini says he will need 10-to-14 days to recover from the muscle injury. He did not specify which leg was injured.dddddddddddd. Toure could miss the matches against Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion and Crystal Palace, but could return to face Everton, Aston Villa and, finally, West Ham. City is third in the league, seven points behind Liverpool with two games in hand. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4196 topics and 4199 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen