of a 9-4 loss to the

in camera talk Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:53 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona has renewed central defender Gerard Piques contract through 2019. The deal was signed at a ceremony attended by Pique, Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu and other officials, the club said in a statement Monday. The Spain international has been an integral part of Barcelonas success, helping the club win two Champions Leagues titles and five of the past six league trophies since his arrival in 2008. Pique said being able to play out the remainder of his professional career at Barcelona was something that inspired him. He added that he was excited about the prospect of "attaining many future successes, as many as weve had in recent years." Bartomeu said the contract renewal would consolidate Pique as "the best centre in the world." Vans Old Skool Australia Cheap . The injury will keep the Finnish forward out of the Olympics. The 29-year-old has 20 goals and 41 points in 56 games this season, his first with Tampa Bay. NMD V2 Australia . Englands only win in the four most recent trips north had been tight, and Scotland was expected after losing 28-6 to Ireland six days ago to show some venom against its archrival. http://www.salenikeshoesaustralia.com/ne...-clearance.html. - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well. Adidas NMD Womens Australia . With their coach gone, they finally played offence the way he would have wanted. Amare Stoudemire made all seven shots in the first half, Anthony passed and shot well, and the Knicks shook off the surprising departure of their coach to rout the Portland Trail Blazers 121-79 on Wednesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak. Vapormax Plus Australia .Shipulin pulled away from Martin Fourcade of France, Simon Eder of Austria and Fredrik Lindstrom of Sweden to finish in 35 minutes 16.8 seconds. Fourcade was 1.2 seconds back in second place to reclaim the overall World Cup lead, with Eder another 0.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Reds put left-hander Tony Cingrani on the 15-day disabled list because of soreness in his pitching shoulder, giving them two starters sidelined by injury. They called up right-handed reliever Curtis Partch on Thursday for the start of a four-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers. Manager Bryan Price says the Reds wont need to add another starter because they have three days off in the next two weeks. The Reds opened the season with eight players on the disabled list, the most in the majors. Right-handed starter Mat Latos had surgery to repair torn knee cartilage on Feb. 14 and later developed soreness in his pitching forearm. Theres no expectation for when Latos will be back. Price said Cingrani should be ready to return in two weeks. The move on Thursday was more of a precaution. "Hes felt like it hasnt impaired his pitching, but hes aware he hasnt felt 100 per cent like his first game against the Cardinals," Price said. "I think he can still pitch with itt.dddddddddddd All things considered, we dont want 60 per cent to 70 per cent of Tony Cingrani if we can get closer to 100 per cent. And were going to take advantage of this spot in the schedule to get him right." Cingrani is 2-2 with a 3.34 ERA in six starts. He gave up three runs in four innings of a 9-4 loss to the Cubs on Wednesday night, with his velocity dropping in the final inning. Cingrani would have liked to stay in the game longer on Wednesday and remain in the rotation, pitching through the problem. "I dont know why they do a lot of things," Cingrani said. "I dont agree with it, but thats what they want to do because they dont want me to injure myself, so I understand. I think I could throw just fine, but theyre exercising caution." Partch opened the season with the Reds and didnt allow a run in 4 1-3 innings. He retired 13 of the 17 batters he faced. He was optioned to Triple-A Louisville on April 19 when left-handed reliever Sean Marshall was activated. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen