In the AFC I think its going

in camera talk Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:13 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Three AFC teams and two NFC teams will have a chance this week to book their ticket to playoffs and, for two clubs, a first round bye. The Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts will have a chance to secure half of the six playoff spots this weekend with wins, or with help. In the NFC, both the Arizona Cardinals and Green Bay Packers can secure postseason berths with a win and a little help from teams within the conference. Below are the playoff scenarios for Week 15 via NFL Communications. AFC DENVER BRONCOS (at San Diego Chargers) Denver clinches AFC West division with: 1) DEN win or tie Denver clinches a first-round bye with: 1) DEN win + IND loss + CIN loss + PIT loss or tie OR 2) DEN win + IND loss + CIN loss + DEN clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over PIT Denver clinches a playoff spot with: 1) MIA loss or tie + HOU loss or tie + CIN loss + PIT loss OR 2) MIA loss or tie + HOU loss or tie + BAL loss + CLE loss or tie OR 3) MIA loss or tie + HOU loss or tie + BAL loss + PIT win NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (vs. Miami Dolphins) New England clinches AFC East division with: 1) NE win or tie New England clinches a first round bye with: 1) NE win + IND loss + PIT loss or tie + CIN loss or tie OR 2) NE win + IND loss + PIT loss or tie + DEN loss New England clinches a playoff spot with: 1) BUF loss or tie + CIN loss + PIT loss + BAL loss + HOU loss or tie OR 2) BUF loss or tie + CIN loss + PIT loss + KC loss or tie + SD loss OR 3) BUF loss or tie + HOU loss or tie + KC loss or tie + SD loss + BAL loss INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (vs. Houston Texans) Indianapolis clinches AFC South division with: 1) IND win or tie NFC ARIZONA CARDINALS (at St. Louis Rams) Arizona clinches a playoff spot with: 1) ARI win + DAL/PHI game does not end in a tie OR 2) ARI win + DET loss + ARI clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over GB OR 3) ARI win + DET loss + GB win or tie GREEN BAY PACKERS (at Buffalo Bills) Green Bay clinches a playoff spot with: 1) GB win + DAL loss + GB clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over DAL Discount Air Force Ones . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August. Adidas Ultra Boost Clearance Sale .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/who...hoes-china.html. Starting from pole, the 26-year-old Vettel turned in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday and join F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as just the third driver to win four consecutive championships. Vapormax 2019 Cheap . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal. Balenciaga Triple s Wholesale . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement.TORONTO -- Mexico City and London have long been mentioned as foreign landing spots for the NFL, but Super Bowl-winning quarterback Joe Montana said Canada would offer the league the most seamless transition. "Well, Id think if any place could work quicker or be indoctrinated faster than anywhere else . . . it would be in Canada," the Pro Football Hall of Famer said Thursday. "I mean, lets face it, you have the Canadian league here thats a little bit different, but the gist of the games are pretty much the same. "You already have a fan base, not only for the Canadian league but also for the NFL because theyre so close. I would think it would be a natural direction to go if they went outside the U.S." A Toronto-based group that includes rocker Jon Bon Jovi is bidding to purchase the Buffalo Bills. Also in the running are Buffalo Sabres owners Terry and Kim Pegula as well as New York City real estate mogul Donald Trump. The biggest hurdle facing the Toronto group -- which also includes MLSE chairman Larry Tanenbaum and the Rogers family, which controls Rogers Communications -- is its intentions to possibly relocate the Bills franchise to the Ontario capital. But that couldnt happen until 2020, at the earliest, because of the stadium lease late owner Ralph Wilson negotiated with the state of New York and Erie County. Under terms of the agreement, the Bills must remain at Ralph Wilson Stadium through the 2019 season and could be relocated for a US$28.4-million fee. So could the Bills exist with another NFL team based in Toronto? Montana said thereve been examples of competing franchises being located very closely together. "The 49ers and (Oakland) Raiders have lived within less distance than that," he said. "The Raiders and (Los Angeles) Rams lived together in less distance than that. "But I dont know if the population (of Western New York and southern Ontario) would support between the two." Montana, 58, was in town Thursday to promote the start of the 2014 NFL regular season as well as help the league raise money for Special Olympics. Its a charity that Montana, who guided the San Francisco 49ers to four Super Bowl titles over 14 seasons, said theres much value in. "The nice thing about it is its giving people who enjoy sports that arent as fortunate as others an opportunity to compete," hhe said.dddddddddddd "I think its a wonderful thing because sports, no matter who you are, is a positive, and Im glad the NFL is part of it." Montana spent 16 seasons in the NFL with San Francisco (1979-92) and Kansas City (1993-94). An eight-time Pro Bowl selection, Montana led the 49ers to league titles in 1981, 84, 88-89 and three times was named the Super Bowl MVP, throwing 11 TD passes with no interceptions in his four championship-game appearances. His TD pass to a leaping Dwight Clark -- aptly dubbed "The Catch" -- led San Francisco past Dallas in the 81 NFC championship game and defined the 49ers rise to prominence. Twice an NFL MVP and the leagues comeback player of the year in 86, Montana was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2000. But Montana said his NFL accomplishments never wouldve happened had he been forced to concentrate solely on football while growing up in Pennsylvania. "If you had made me choose (one sport) in high school, I wouldve chosen basketball," Montana said. "I didnt expect to be playing football, I really thought I was going to school for basketball and had I, I wouldnt be sitting here right now." Its for that reason Montana supports kids playing myriad sports and not concentrating on just one. "I would much rather see them be more rounded," he said. "Why take opportunities away from kids? "I dont think kids are fully (developed) enough to be using one set of muscles all the time. Let them go out and find out what sport they really like and which one theyll be better at and may grow at." As for the 14 NFL season, Montana figures the defending champion Seattle Seahawks -- who faced the Green Bay Packers in Thursday nights opener -- will be in contention again. "I think the 49ers and Seahawks are kind of the two top teams I think be battling it out (in the NFC) if the 49ers can bet it back together because I think they lost a little bit in the pre-season," Montana said. "The next tier not far below them is Green Bay and New Orleans. "In the AFC I think its going to go through Denver or New England, two good organizations with good teams. The other team that scares me a little bit in the AFC -- they had a great preseason but theyve done it before -- is San Diego and their defence is playing better now." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen