Jormakka was unconscious

in camera talk Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:32 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

MESA, Ariz. -- LPGA Tour player Alena Sharp won the Symetra Tours season-opening Visit Mesa Gateway Classic on Sunday, beating Marissa Steen by two strokes. The 32-year-old Canadian closed with a 1-under 71 for a 12-under 204 total at Longbow Golf Club. She finished second last year, two strokes behind Jaclyn Sweeney. "It feels amazing, Ive worked really hard the last five months and Ive finished second a lot on this tour and this is my first win," said Sharp, who earned $15,000. "It feels really good. I struck the ball well all week, putted well and hung in there. ... It was a little bit of a grind today, but I used my mental toughness and training to get through it and Im happy that Im holding the trophy." She will return to the LPGA Tour on March 20-23 at the LPGA Founders Cup in Phoenix. "This is a big confidence boost, I played well in the Bahamas and missed the cut in Australia so I was a little bit down coming into this week," Sharp said. "These three days have brought me back up and now I have a month off until the next tournament, the LPGA Founders Cup, and Im looking forward to that." Steen finished with a 68. Emily Talley (65), Becca Huffner (68), Sadena Parks (68) and Jennie Lee (71) tied for third at 9 under. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, had a 71 to tie for 14th at 3 under. She won the Australian Ladies Masters this month. Kenny Smith Jersey . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. Jo Jo White Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. https://www.cheapkingsbasketball.com/. The United States clinched the final berth into the Ford Worlds, March 28-April 6 at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, on Saturday in Blaine, Minn. Stitched Kings Jerseys .B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan had ideal preparation for the playoffs at the Ford World Curling Championships with a pair of hard-fought wins over tenacious opponents Thursday. Kings Jerseys 2021 . After the loss, White refused to make good on the bet, instead offering Hoyt tickets to a Bears game.MINSK, Belarus -- Russian player Vadim Shipachyov has been banned for three games for a big hit on Finlands Pekka Jormakka at the world championships. After receiving the hit in the second period on Sunday, Jormakka was unconscious for four minutes and was taken to a hospital with a concussion. The International Ice Hockey Federation says the disciplinary panel ruled that Shipachyov performed an illegal hit with his right shoulder to Jormakkas head, following through with his upper arm.dddddddddddd Shipachyov will miss Mondays game against the United States and the following games against Kazakhstan on Wednesday and Latvia on Saturday. Shipachyov was not penalized for the hit during the game that Russia won 4-2. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4197 topics and 4200 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen