Nichushkin scored on a one-

in camera talk Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:01 am
by jinshuiqian0713 • 1.470 Posts

Lewis Hamilton took his first pole position since Bahrain as the world champion finally enjoyed a trouble-free qualifying session at the Spanish Grand Prix to put his title defence back on track. After a lock-up on his first flying lap, Hamilton posted a stunning 1:22.000 with his final attempt to beat Nico Rosberg by nearly three tenths of a second.Im very, very happy. Nico has been very strong all week. Ive been trying to get the pace step-by-step. But this is three out of three for me - I didnt get to compete in the last two qualifying sessions, said Hamilton. Red Bull locked out the second row of the grid as Daniel Ricciardo delivered what Sky F1 pundit Martin Brundle described as a perfect lap to beat new team-mate Max Verstappen by over four tenths. The Dutchman had threatened to steal the headlines up until that point on his debut weekend with Red Bull. Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg and Daniel Ricciardo give their thoughts on qualifying for the Spanish Grand Prix. Ferrari looked set to challenge Mercedes based on final practice pace, but as track temperatures soared, their pace vanished. Kimi Raikkonen was fifth, but 1.1 seconds off the pace, with Sebastian Vettel a further two tenths back in sixth.Something went wrong for both drivers. This morning we were far better, said under-pressure Ferrari team principal Maurizio Arrivabene.Conclusions from QualifyingValtteri Bottas was seventh for Williams, a long way clear of team-mate Felipe Massa who was a shock Q1 casualty.I had traffic on my first lap and then we didnt have enough time to go out again, explained the Brazilian, who went on to place the blame on the team for not leaving him enough time for a second run. Another man a long way clear of his team-mate was Carlos Sainz, who was eight for Toro Rosso, with Daniil Kvyat 13th on his return to the Italian squad.Sergio Perez was ninth for Force India, ahead of Fernando Alonso who gave McLaren their first Q3 appearance since the reunification of the McLaren-Honda partnership.Ive been watching Q3 on television for too long now so it is good to be part of the show, said Alonso. 2016 Spanish Grand Prix grid in fullDespite having the new - and supposedly quicker - front wing, Jenson Button was only 12th quickest for McLaren after struggling to find balance on the rear of his car all weekend.Romain Grosjean was 14th for Haas, ahead of Renaults Kevin Magnussen and Esteban Gutierrez in the second Haas.Jolyon Palmer went out in Q1 for the fourth consecutive race as he finished the session three tenths slower than his team-mate Magnussen.I could have found a little bit more in the car, he said. It would have helped doing P1 or P2, 15 minutes on Friday is not a lot of running.The Saubers of Marcus Ericsson and Felipe Nasr and the Manors of Pascal Wehrlein and Rio Haryanto lined up two-by-two at the back. Ted Kravitz analyses all the action from and offers his verdict on the qualifying session at the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix. When is the Spanish GP and how can you watch it on Sky Sports?Spanish GP QualifyingQ31. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, 1:22.0002. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, 1:22.2803. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, 1:22.6804. Max Verstappen, Red Bull, 1:23.0875. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 1:23.1136. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, 1:23.3347. Valtteri Bottas, Williams, 1:23.5228. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso, 1:23.6439. Sergio Perez, Force India, 1:23.78210. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, 1:23.981Q211. Nico Hulkenberg, Force India, 1:24.20312. Jenson Button, McLaren, 1:24.34813. Daniil Kvyat, Toro Rosso, 1:24.44514. Romain Grosjean, Haas, 1:24.48015. Kevin Magnussen, Renault, 1:24.62516. Esteban Gutierrez, Haas, 1:24.778Q117. Jolyon Palmer, Renault, 1:24.90318. Felipe Massa, Williams, 1:24.94119. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber, 1:25.20220. Felipe Nasr, Sauber, 1:25.57921. Pascal Wehrlein, Manor, 1:25.74522. Rio Haryanto, Manor, 1:25.939Vote: Which team has the best driver line-up?Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: When is the Spanish GP on Sky? VOTE: Who has the best line-up Adidas Schuhe Grosshandel Deutschland .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. Fake Yeezy Kaufen . Catch all the action on TSN2 and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. San Antonio took the series lead Monday night with a 122-105 home victory in Game 1. The Spurs used a balanced scoring attack and clamped down defensively late in the third quarter to claim the win. http://www.yeezyschuhe.de/ultra-boost-schuhe.html. He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said. Adidas Schuhe Nmd Fake .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record. Ultra Boost Günstig Kaufen .4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence.DALLAS -- Kari Lehtonen stopped all 37 shots and the Dallas Stars clearly frustrated the top-seeded Anaheim Ducks. Everything changed in this first-round series when the Stars got their first home playoff game in six years. While Dallas captain Jamie Benn skated out of the penalty box to score first and 19-year-old rookie Valeri Nichushkin added a goal, Anaheims dynamic scoring duo of Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry probably had more punches than shots as the Stars won 3-0 in Game 3 Monday night. "Im pretty sure if you watch the scrums, our guys got punched in the face a few times," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "Eventually youre going to punch back. ... For us, we know weve got a good skating team and I think that we can frustrate." Ruff said it was "just playoff hockey." Lehtonen held up through five Anaheim power plays and had some tremendous stops to get his first career post-season victory. "It was unbelievable. Thats Kari at his best," Benn said. "He made some big saves at key times and kept us in the game and pretty much won that game for us." Game 4 is Wednesday night. And this best-of-seven series is now guaranteed Game 5 in Anaheim, where the Ducks opened the series with a pair of one-goal victories. It had been 2,162 days since the Stars last hosted a playoff game, May 19, 2008, a 4-1 loss to Detroit in the clinching Game 6 of the Western Conference finals. This one ended with chants for Lehtonen, previously 0-4 in the playoffs (two losses with Atlanta in 2007) with a 4.58 goals-against average and .858 save percentage. "I think in the first game I got scored on with the first shot and that just kind of sets the tone for the rest of the game. I was able to make a couple of good saves and it just kind of went from there," Lehtonen said. "At the age of 30, it was about time to get that first one." Late in the second period, Getzlaf and Perry were exchanging punches with different Dallas players during a stoppage. Antoine Roussel delivered a roundhouse left to Getzlaf, the Anaheim captain wearing a half-visor to protect the stitches from taking a puck to the face in Game 1. Meanwhile, Stars defenceman Alex Goligoski and Perry were going at it. Asked about the physical play, Getzlaf responded, "Youve got to stay as disciplined as you can, but you have to protect yourself, too. I never expected them to tarrget my face that much.dddddddddddd." Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau was pretty direct with how he felt. "I guess you do anything to win, but its not something I think our team would do," Boudreau said. "Well take them and be as mean and physical as we need to be." Lehtonen had a kick save near the end of the first power play in the final minute of the first period. That came right before Benn came out of the penalty box and skated toward the other end. Trevor Daley, the only Stars player left from their last playoff team in 2008, passed to Shawn Horcoff, who shot. The ricochet was knocked into the net by Benn with 35 seconds left in the first period to put the Stars ahead to stay. "We look to shut them down, you know to get under their skin," Daley said. Benn had been penalized for hooking right after Daley was having words with Getzlaf. The back-and-forth with Daley and Getzlaf carried into the second period, and they had to be separated in the opening minute -- just before an eerie replay for Ducks defenceman Stephane Robidas when he broke his right leg again. Robidas had to be helped off the ice after his leg bent awkwardly when a sliding Ryan Garbutt of Dallas undercut him. The team said the latest fracture was just above the one he sustained Nov. 29 while with Dallas. He didnt play again until being traded to Anaheim last month. "Its a huge loss because he was playing great," Boudreau said. "And of course I think all the guys on the bench felt extremely bad for him. I mean, heres your teammate whos just fought his way back from a broken leg." Fans cheered for the 37-year-old Robidas, chanting "Robi, Robi!" as he left the ice before being transported to a hospital. Nichushkin scored on a one-timer through the legs of Frederik Andersen, the rookie goalie who stopped 66 of 71 shots in Anaheim. Andersen faced only 22 shots in Game 3. Garbutt added a goal in the third period. NOTES: The game came exactly six weeks after Stars forward Rich Peverley collapsed on the home bench because of an irregular heartbeat against Columbus, and later underwent corrective surgery. There was a huge cheer when he was shown during a video that was part of the pregame production. ... It was a record crowd of 19,120 at the American Airlines Center, breaking the mark set when Mike Modanos No. 9 jersey was retired last month. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4194 topics and 4197 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen