he can spend a few more weeks practicing then hopefully

in camera talk Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:20 am
by sakura698 • 435 Posts

Robin Uthappa fired the third-fastest fifty in the 2016 IPL as Kolkata Knight Riders thrashed Kings XI Punjab by six wickets in Mohali. Mitchell Trubisky Youth Jersey . Uthappa (53 off 28 balls) smashed nine fours on his way to a 24-ball fifty as the Knight Riders reached their 139-run target with 17 balls to spare.Shaun Marsh earlier hit an unbeaten 56 from 41 balls for Kings XI but was one of only three players to notch double-figures as they struggled to 138-8 when put into bat by Kolkata, Sunil Narine impressive in taking 2-22. Mark Ramprakash tells Matt Floyd and Marcus North about his time in India watching the coaching techniques used by Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata made comfortable work of the run-chase to win their third in four, with Kings XI consigned to the reverse, having lost three of their first four games.Murali Vijay and Manan Vohra - both so impressive in scoring fifties in Kings XIs first win over Pune on Sunday - opened up, but the latter lasted only 12 balls before falling to Morne Morkel (2-27) in the fourth over.Vijay and Marsh safely negotiated the rest of the six-over powerplay and looked to be going along nicely until Piyush Chawla (1-18) bowled Vijay for 26 with a brilliant googly. Fellow legspinner Narine inflicted further damage, picking up Wriddhiman Saha caught behind, and Glenn Maxwell switch-hitting straight to cover.In between those blows, Yusuf Pathan struck with his first ball of the tournament to remove Kings XI captain David Miller - the skipper tallying his third single-figure score for the tournament.Three more wickets fell in the final few overs, including Pradeep Sahu to a poor run out, but Marsh at least reached his half century with six in the final over, one of two off Andre Russells final - and solitary - over, as Kyle Abbott also lofted him over the ropes to add some gloss to the score.Uthappa and captain Gautam Gambhir put on 82 for the first wicket for Kolkata, the writing on the wall from ball one almost as Uthappa tucked it away off his pads for four. Robin Uthappa celebrates his half century in Kolkatas comfortable win over Kings XI The opening pair blasted 65 runs from the powerplay, although they benefitted from a couple of slices of luck in the fifth over, with Miller missing an opportunity to run out Gambhir at mid-on, and a thick outside edge from Uthappa off Sandeep Sharma just evading Saha behind the stumps.Both eventually fell to legspinner Pardeep Sahu (2-18) - Uthappa out lbw in the ninth over, while Gambhir departed for a run-a-ball 34 in the 11th to a terrific diving catch from Maxwell at midwicket.A slightly complacent Kolkata also lost Manish Pandey (12) and Shakib Al Hasan (11) to Axar Patel (2-19) before eventually earning a comfortable win.Watch continued coverage of the IPL on Sky Sports, with the next live action seeing Mumbai Indians face Royal Challengers Bangalore from 3pm on Sky Sports 2 on Wednesday. Tom Waddle Bears Jersey .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. Chicago Bears Jerseys . -- Conor Casey scored two goals, his first of the season, as the Philadelphia Union beat Chivas USA 3-0 on Saturday night. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Gale-Sayers_Bears_Jersey/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week.Chris Wood admits he was disappointed to hear Tiger Woods had delayed his comeback plans as he prepares to compete at the British Masters. The BMW PGA Champion is looking to win at home for the second time this year at The Grove, in a tournament which is being hosted by Luke Donald and supported by Sky Sports. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Ahead of the event, Wood said it was a blow that 14-time major winner Woods has decided to delay his return to competitive golf, pulling out of this weeks Safeway Open and next months Turkish Airlines Open, claiming his game is not ready for a competitive return to the course. Chris Wood played at the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine Its such a shame, Wood said. I was tweeting and a few other players were tweeting about everyone being excited to see Tiger back and there is just nothing like it. It is such a buzz when he is due to play, although were not used to seeing him for the last year or so.It certainly added, for me, the value of going to Turkey this year and playing. When I knew Tiger was going to be playing I thought - its not made my mind up - but helped me with my decision to go and play there. Why Tiger Woods wont be making his long-awaited return to golf at this weeks Safeway Open Im still going to go and play obviously, but to have Tiger playing in Turkey in one of his first couple of events back would have been amazing for the European Tour.Woods stormed to victory at The Grove a decade ago, winning the WGC-American Express Championship in 2006 by eight shots, and Wood, playing for the first time since his Ryder Cup debut at Hazeltine, is looking forward to another great weekend of golf. Chris Wood kisses the trophy following his victory during day four of the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth When Tiger won here in 2006, I think he won at 21 under [Woods won with a score of 23-under par] so if you are sort of looking 12 to 16 under par you are going to be there or thereabouts, Wood added.It is just so nice to have another tournament in England. We always have decent crowds so hopefully the weather behaves and it is a great week. Chris Wood explains why the British Masters golf tournament is so special to him Fellow Brit Oliver Wilson also expressed disappointment about Woods decision to delay his comeback to the course, but said he understood why the former world No 1 wanted to be in good form before returning to the spotlight. Walter Payton Jersey. I was gutted when I saw that, I was looking forward to watching him play. There are a lot of people who want him to succeed, there are a lot who dont and I think thats a shame, Wilson told Sky Sports News HQ at the British Masters. Tiger Woods won at The Grove in 2006 As time goes on there is so much pressure on him for his comeback week. Hes got to be bang on form. It is not like me or any of the guys here, taking a bit of time out then coming back to play one week and going under the radar and if its not a great week you can say it is the first week back.Tiger doesnt have that luxury. Whatever he does, that first week back is going to get picked apart, especially with his chipping, mental game, driving, his swing. The first swing on the first tee the commentators, everyone will be analysing it - it will be all over the internet. As soon as he hits one bad shot it will get dissected, everything will. So I kind of understand where he is at. I hope it is honestly exactly where he is at, hes just not quite ready. He said vulnerable, which I guess is a bit eye-opening for him because he has never used that word before.I just hope his invincibility in his head is still there and if he can spend a few more weeks practicing then hopefully we can see him back. I just want to see him back playing decent golf. Oliver Wilson was also disappointed to hear Tiger Woods had delayed his comeback plans I dont think he is ever going to come back to the level he was at but if he was playing consistent I think it would be great for golf, great for the players on the Tour just to see him and be around him more, so fingers crossed it is nothing more than what he has said and that he will be back sooner rather than later.Watch the British Masters throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Tuesday with the Hero Challenge from 7.30pm.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Woods delays PGA Tour return Watch Hero Challenge on Sky Five minutes with Luke Donald Olazabal sets Grove comeback ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: faraheunicefernandez
Board Statistics
The forum has 4195 topics and 4198 posts.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen